What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rose V2 Banter..

But I have the Squape on on X and the Taifun on the X Lux. Every mod has to have its own atty :D
My mods have substitute atties now.
Dino about 1 ohm. I piece of 3mm sv silica doubled over then 4 wraps (looks like 5) around it with .32 kanthal and then snip the silica on the side that it's folded. Then bang it in the cup and trim
wicks flush and stick it in.

@Dino about 1 ohm. I piece of 3mm sv silica doubled over then 4 wraps (looks like 5) around it with .32 kanthal and then snip the silica on the side that it's folded. Then bang it in the cup and trim

Nice one, I'll get me some of that then.

right back family emergency you know the type that isnt an emergency like the computer wont switch on or sky isnt working as I dont know how to change the AV channel.

Back to fiddle, Dino how you getting on?

For what its worth even though I have only had this five mins I can make anything leak just by staring at it other that the rose so far :D

Beer assistant!!

@Dino about 1 ohm. I piece of 3mm sv silica doubled over then 4 wraps (looks like 5) around it with .32 kanthal and then snip the silica on the side that it's folded. Then bang it in the cup and trim

At least you'll have a Magma soon(ish) :D

right back family emergency you know the type that isnt an emergency like the computer wont switch on or sky isnt working as I dont know how to change the AV channel.

Back to fiddle, @Dino how you getting on?

For what its worth even though I have only had this five mins I can make anything leak just by staring at it other that the rose so far :D

Beer assistant!!

I've had it for tonight mate. Will try the supplied silica tomorrow morning.

Fair enough @Dino no point bashing on if frustrated with it know how that feels when I was messing with the Kraken last week, worth another go tomorrow being your spolt with the origen mate and just a bit different.

@ElsaBubs will try the straight up .32 with 3mm tomorrow thanks, wanted to stick with ribbon been meaning to try ribbon for ages.

Second build much better than first.

That mental thick 2.5mm voodoo found an ati, two side by side: (normal 2mm and one voodoo 2.5 in background)
DSC_0035.jpg

Coil allot lower down than first build but rasied it a smidgeon after having a go as air flow was restriced a bit probably as coil is chunky 1ohm could do with loosing a coil tbh:
coil height deffo changes up throat hit allot.
DSC_0036.jpg

mess:
DSC_0039.jpg

A very satisfying vape lots of flavour and vaper, and the beer assistant has been happy days! (actually I went to the fridge but would like a beer assistant)

301e68bc-e675-4a3d-a9bf-198f6fc47992.jpg

Already know for sure use out and about and at home when not in the mood for dripping, but more fiddling is in on the cards just because I like to (with atis) :D

Rob

Was going to leave it like that till tomorrow was happy enough but so glad I didnt jackpot for me anyway, a @sparkyjuice favourite the 0.5mm voodoo four strands same ribbon four wraps comes out 0.5 after swapping out the powow as thats 18mg down to a 12mg and its astonishinly good dripper like, wicking keeps up no problem, throat hit is bang on not too harsh but the killer is the amount of flavour is immense.

Less trully is more::yahoo:

Buying some 0.5mm (settled at just over 0.6) voodoo for sure, thanks @sparkyjuice for the bit I had.

Messy had a few beers but awesome vape.
DSC_0040.jpg

Last edited:
glad you've found a good out and about vape roballan.......bedtime for me....5am start appointment with a milling machine (hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom