What's new

RIP Hana - fire fire

some sense there (unusual for rob :grin2: ) your call I can commit but when I break the seal game over on warranty. having said that a reverse polarity fault is probably their first shout
so outside warranty. plus I suspect blagging Hana probably doesn't sit as well with @ElsaBubs as it would with you or I

Pushing out that quanity of box mods they can take it its not like its a handcrafted mod that you took plyers too and wrecked it, if it was a none mass produced mod granted I would go cap in hand back to the maker that you probably know already by name and say I am at fault can you help but not in this case Id blag it all the way no mater how good the mod is duno why, and I still stand by they should fix it, truth be told I want them to fix it and see a post of this HANA put back to its former glory.

some sense there (unusual for rob :grin2: ) your call I can commit but when I break the seal game over on warranty. having said that a reverse polarity fault is probably their first shout
so outside warranty. plus I suspect blagging Hana probably doesn't sit as well with @ElsaBubs as it would with you or I
You are right and not right at the same time. In most aspects of life I am/have been a blagger, a chancer, a Del Boy, a gypo, and a hustler. And I can do all of it well. BUT since I started vaping I have found this is one thing I am not so comfortable in being dishonest in. People who flip stuff or sell clones as originals are scum to me. Within vaping I have found myself being very honest. For example if I pick something up in the classies cheap I will never move it on for more. We are a community and we need to stick together and look after each other.

all of that said, I can't say Hana wouldn't deserve a quick pants down because of a few things. Their customer service seems terrible. I have heard about then refusing to fix mods etc and ignoring people. I heard they deleted loads of stuff from their Facebook etc. also the quality of their products is poor really. Wonky 510s, back panels not sitting flush and dinks that have been painted/anodised over.

the main reason stopping me from getting in touch with Hana is he fact that it will cost me a fortune to pay postage to the phillipines and I may get stung on customs fees too.

You doing the repair job for me is probably cheaper and I will have the mod back a lot quicker plus there's no hassle.

I get that the resale value will be a lot less with a non official repair but I do love the device and am not fussed about selling it. Even if it gets relegated to the bash about mod. Which to be honest, it gets/got used all the time, I was just careful.

Stupid question incoming. Why isn't a DNA 30 chip capable of reverse battery protection?

Sent from my mind using Planet of the Vapes app .

Stupid question incoming. Why isn't a DNA 30 chip capable of reverse battery protection?

Spark already answered earlier in the thread, it would hamper performance mate

You are right and not right at the same time. In most aspects of life I am/have been a blagger, a chancer, a Del Boy, a gypo, and a hustler. And I can do all of it well. BUT since I started vaping I have found this is one thing I am not so comfortable in being dishonest in. People who flip stuff or sell clones as originals are scum to me. Within vaping I have found myself being very honest. For example if I pick something up in the classies cheap I will never move it on for more. We are a community and we need to stick together and look after each other.

all of that said, I can't say Hana wouldn't deserve a quick pants down because of a few things. Their customer service seems terrible. I have heard about then refusing to fix mods etc and ignoring people. I heard they deleted loads of stuff from their Facebook etc. also the quality of their products is poor really. Wonky 510s, back panels not sitting flush and dinks that have been painted/anodised over.

the main reason stopping me from getting in touch with Hana is he fact that it will cost me a fortune to pay postage to the phillipines and I may get stung on customs fees too.

You doing the repair job for me is probably cheaper and I will have the mod back a lot quicker plus there's no hassle.

I get that the resale value will be a lot less with a non official repair but I do love the device and am not fussed about selling it. Even if it gets relegated to the bash about mod. Which to be honest, it gets/got used all the time, I was just careful.

Fair play.

^That is what I am still trying to grasp.
If the breaker that I posted can protect my meter then why can't it protect a DNA 30 chip. I think it comes down to cost. That breaker is part of my power probe. It is a automotive tool that reads voltage, ohms, and also sends voltage. So it can by used to power various electrical components. So basically it does the same thing as a mod and that breaker protects that chip very well. I know because I have arched that bitch out more times than I can count while testing starters and whatnot.
Hell! Maybe I should make that chip into a mod. Lmfao

Meant to say postage too and from the Philippines.
i remember looking at getting a mod sent over from there and postage one way was more than the mod cost lol.

Aye one of the reasons not pulled the trigger on a shark the whole battery thing to states and back and time without.

Come good in the end there a bassa to fit apparently fragile as fook the DNA so no pressure sparkyjuice.

Look forward to you getting it back, got my first DNA not long after you got the HANA quite smitten myself too.

Spark already answered earlier in the thread, it would hamper performance mate

Ah cheers. It's a damn shame. I'm so used to just throwing a battery in that I didn't even consider it as an issue. False sense of security and what not. But when it started smoking me and the wife freaked . Amidst the panic we had a discussion whether it not it was safe to flick the batter out with a metal knife or not. In the end I thee I in the sink and flicked it with a knife. Put it into perspective how little I know about the safety of electronic devices that's for sure !

Back
Top Bottom