What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Resale values

Mawsley new and from accredited supplier sounds better, was reading earlier the amount of cloned atties that are being passed off as original including protank,taifun and kfl

@Mawsley new and from accredited supplier sounds better, was reading earlier the amount of cloned atties that are being passed off as original including protank,taifun and kfl

Yep. As soon as they duplicated the KFL packaging it went into the same bracket as never buying a second hand Taifun...unless it's from someone I know. But then I want a second Squape. I've decided I've had enough of gennys.

This reinforces the idea that if you know what's what & shop smart you can buy something that matters & be satisfied with it. When it comes to selling a piece of gear that you know 100% is brilliant, you can stand behind it's price with confidence. I just sold a synth via ebay (Not the first time) & i got more for it than i paid, it was a considered purchase when i bought it & at the time they were changing hands cheap. Thing is that knowing what it is & how good it is, the price i asked was what it what worth to me & if nobody had bought it i wouldn't be sore because it really was that good.
I could say the same about the Biomech mod, it's hands-down totally awesome without stretching my words, all true & still will be next year.

I just ordered an MCV Scud mod too from a respected international vendor. There's no reason to believe it's anything other than genuine & the price i'm paying is worth it to me. I believe that it would resell in the uk for a minimum of the same price although that's not why i bought it. Same thing, good considered purchase unless i'm mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom