What's new

Provari replacement

Postman
Hi all

I know a little controversial the extinct Provari brand; any suggestions on a high end ish bullet proof mod with decent production runs for us ex Provari lovers? I do have 3 Provari on the go; just thinking of the future!

Thanks

Hi all

I know a little controversial the extinct Provari brand; any suggestions on a high end ish bullet proof mod with decent production runs for us ex Provari lovers? I do have 3 Provari on the go; just thinking of the future!

Thanks
You'll probably have to accept the fact that theres nothing quite like the Provaris, closest thing in style are the Dicodes range, after that in terms of accuracy and reliability you'd be looking at something DNA Based - there are so many of those you can more or less choose any design you like...

I know nothing of the Dicodes, but my brother has the Dicodes 2380 , and he swears blind its the mutts nutts, he loves it to bits.

Last edited:
dicodes without a doubt [emoji106]
I have always thought Dicodes are not user friendly and kept away, interested though because they seem on a par with Provari; and I am old school who likes tube mods!

If I can get my head around the single button menu system for the Dicodes Dani anybody can. If I dropped it on the floor, it's the floor would need repairing ;)

If I can get my head around the single button menu system for the Dicodes Dani anybody can. If I dropped it on the floor, it's the floor would need repairing ;)
Cheers; my kind of mod; may give one a try; I will do some revision.

If I can use the dicodes board, anyone can. Amazing built like tank mods, dead accurate boards and feel lovely. In case you haven't guessed already, I LOVE dicodes mods :D

I have 2 Extreme v2+, Once you get used to the single button they are a joy to use. I was skeptical at first but now I love them.

Back
Top Bottom