What's new

Originals photo thread

Sod that - I want to know why he keeps a mod in his tree?

As I am an artist Dave, trying to show how mods can be used to compliment a natural surrounding. I find my work is very modern, and take great offence to you asking why I have done the things I've done.

I was actually mowing the lawn at the time and used the tree as a mod holder xD

Flash git, he was mowing the lawn with one hand while taking a still shot with the other. Pah, i prefer the tree anyway. Is it a fig ? well i couldn't give one ! :grin2:

As I am an artist Dave, trying to show how mods can be used to compliment a natural surrounding. I find my work is very modern, and take great offence to you asking why I have done the things I've done.

I was actually mowing the lawn at the time and used the tree as a mod holder xD

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the juxtaposition of organic with the inorganic clearly making a statement regarding man's attempts to dominate nature.

Also, I thought it was brilliant the manner in which your interwove themes of patriarchy and sexual dominance indicating the fraught but futile nature of reproduction by intertwining the phallus with the branches clearly depicting the female mons pubis.

Ultimately though, for me as a critic of art, I was left staggered by the immaturity of the drip tip selection and felt a 350 battery would have better conveyed the ennui implicit in protracted coitus.

My very nice stands from ecig-stands.com turned up yesterday, excellently made and fantastic service. Following in the trend of the recent mod(ern) art movement I opted to juxtapose the mods against a back drop of wooden blinds to symbolise something (and everything looks better in black and white anyway).

The empty stand symbolises that I'm waiting to get my hands on a Paps v3 to finish my collection.

Attachments

• 20140516_185919.jpg
    20140516_185919.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 280
  • 20140516_185941.jpg
    20140516_185941.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 269
My very nice stands from ecig-stands.com turned up yesterday, excellently made and fantastic service. Following in the trend of the recent mod(ern) art movement I opted to juxtapose the mods against a back drop of wooden blinds to symbolise something (and everything looks better in black and white anyway).

The empty stand symbolises that I'm waiting to get my hands on a Paps v3 to finish my collection.

Very nice. What's the Heron like mate? I've got a Paps X 1.5 incoming from Vapist and was thinking about getting a Heron for it tomorrow night but don't really know anything about them. I might be able to sneak in a Paps Lux v3 as well, if I like the Paps X, while I'm there. They seem good value and nice looking.

I've never had any GP stuff but they seem well rated.

Last edited:
Very nice. What's the Heron like mate? I've got a Paps X 1.5 incoming from Vapist and was thinking about getting a Heron for it tomorrow night but don't really know anything about them. I might be able to sneak in a Paps Lux v3 as well, if I like the Paps X, while I'm there. They seem good value and nice looking.

I've never had any GP stuff but they seem well rated.

My two Paps X's are superb, great sturdy design, button and the Gpin work exceptionally well. You will need the Paps X convertor ring to use with a Heron though.

The Heron is great, I really like it, easy to build on and gives great flavour and vapour. It's a sphereoid so uses filler to avoid any leaking, although I've also used it without filler too, lots of ways to build with it. My SnP tank is also awesome, I'm a real vapour art fan boy :)

I'm hoping to bag a v3 tomorrow night too to round off my collection.

Got the Fakir S16 and Troy Mini hybrid a couple of weeks ago, was going to get the 22mm version until I saw the 14500, I love my 14500 mods :grin2:

It is so great, the adjuster for the battery is excellent, it came with full 510 connectors and the option of Spheroid type or dripper from the same device has blown me away:yahoo:

Been using this more than anything else recently :D

Fakir (277x640).jpg

Back
Top Bottom