What's new

Originals photo thread

Really hope they bring the classic back. Can't be doing with the curvy version of the Piccolo. Big sigh....

Weekend.jpg

Oohhh - 3 weeks ago I was enjoying a Leffe or 5

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

you Naughty Naughty boy Sam, next time stick a pork pie in your mouth to stop things like this happening :P, Its wonder I've not been there :rofl:, Arh the one I'm using ATM

Sunbox E2 - Mark buggs chalice 2 - goose juice custard erm yum yum

Oh and the coffee is original as well :P

Totally Agree M, I recall when you got yours last year mate, true classic that one :)

It really got on my nerves at first with coiling up too low and the battery going flat too quick, but its great at 1.4 to 1.6 and decent sized army of 14500s

It really got on my nerves at first with coiling up too low and the battery going flat too quick, but its great at 1.4 to 1.6 and decent sized army of 14500s
I agree 1.4 is just right, great flavour at that ohm to I find especially with mov juice . :)

My 23mm SnP tank and Sophia turn up today (some awesome vapemail there!), built it up pretty quick (using a pre-made 1.1 ohm silica ribbon wire coil from House of Mods till I can get round to building some) and wow, amazing taste, lots of vapour, beats pretty much every RBA I have owned, incredibly easy to set-up and looks pretty sweet too atop the Paps X :)

Attachments

• 20140412_143853.jpg
    20140412_143853.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 261
Back
Top Bottom