What's new

ORIGEN Genesis V2 by norbert

Had a bit of time tonight and sat down with the origenny. Gonna be honest and say since owning it I have only been using single micro coil and cotton setup. I tried a single traditional coil mesh set up and got mad at it and gave up.

Tonight I've gone dual micro coils on mesh and it's working a treat! Got some space jam eclipse (tobacco) in it, outstanding! ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1419107654.622471.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1419107699.287792.jpg

Had a bit of time tonight and sat down with the origenny. Gonna be honest and say since owning it I have only been using single micro coil and cotton setup. I tried a single traditional coil mesh set up and got mad at it and gave up.

Tonight I've gone dual micro coils on mesh and it's working a treat! Got some space jam eclipse (tobacco) in it, outstanding! View attachment 39574View attachment 39575

I've gone the other way!

since getting mine, I've tried to learn mesh wicks, got everything working nicely all oxidised and no hotspots etc even when running sacrificial juice through it. started to vape it, lovely..hmm think ill just change the airflow...oh fuck, hit the coil when taking the very tight cap off...hotspots everywhere. drain, pulse, repeat...

it went on like this for ages. finally got a SS rope + mesh build to work for a week or so, but the resistance kept jumping around so never really used it as my adv. i gave in today. i ran dual micros and cotton and its the first time I've been able to reliably use it out and about.

got mine yesterday! bought it from UKV and i am really happy with it. So far i tried with mesh and cotton and the flavour is really really good. shame i still suck at building genesis with mesh (that is why i also tried with cotton in just 1 day :D).

I've been using it for 3+ weeks as ADV as I have been so impressed with it. I have been experimenting with coils (dual and single) & wicks. It has had a partial strip, with a rinse out with hot water twice a week or so...... suddenly intermittent vape quality and a hot button. On a full strip the the center pin showed signs of shorting, also a little verdigris. A thorough clean and rebuild with single coil mesh & now working fine. I have had to change the magnet size in the mech mod since the rebuild, suggesting that I had at some point pushed the center pin in too far....or I am just a lazy git and need to do a thorough clean more often?

Back
Top Bottom