What's new

Nipple Genisis by TJT

I would be all over this thing. Problem is, it isn't in stock anywhere. Looks like an f5 wars atty :(

All gone now! I've been in touch with them (vapor-z) and they confirmed they'll update their fb page when new stock arrives.
Think they were all gone in minutes tbh,im not sold on this one but if anyone can.get best out of it its Jonesy

Think they were all gone in minutes tbh,im not sold on this one but if anyone can.get best out of it its Jonesy

Aye they were, they were in stock with the last batch of BF Nipples (which I got my hands on!) Was interested to see what the tank was like though... Not that I'll use it, mainly for reference ;)

Looks good, only just started messing around with genisys attys myself.

Is that a set of alternative air holes on the bottom? Not a bad idea. Where did you find it? How many beer tokens?

Looks good on a mech, what's the flavour like from it?

It looks good, only 10 worldwide at the mo, 2 in UK, but one went to Russia :( As it stands, not good on mesh, due to air placement and long negative leg ;(
on cotton, it is good, hope they improve it before next batch.... £135 was the price from Vapor-Z

Back
Top Bottom