What's new

New collection with photos!

2minvapereviews

Postman
After recently ditching all my mechs to fund my transition into box mods I've picked up a couple. Big thanks to @South Coast Vaper for helping me here too. So here's what I picked up:

First up is the Sohers DNA30 mod, only a handful made in this shape, only seen 2 others. Primarily using this mod out and about, will be hanging on to it forever probably so I can maintain myself but not panic about taking it to the pub! Also the Snapdragon is pictured here which was another purchase! :D

Next up is the Dryad mod from MMVapors, SX chip in here which I'm loving and it's actually my fist time using the chip. Really getting on with it well and I think I'm making good use of all the functionality.

Last up is the Nextiny I bagged to finally try my hand at Gennys, picked this up locally yesterday, tried a build and needless to say it needs to be rebuilt this morning!

Definitely done for a while now, time to get this mesh building down! Any advice on genny builds and mesh would be much appreciated!

Very nice set ups!

See you got a nextiny too, hope you are enjoying it!

Definitely looking to get a snap dragon soon, and another fluid mod. :p Then 1 or 2 more tanks *sigh* lol.

Update for mesh builds.

Started
#300 (not super fine) 13x30mm, with 4 wraps of .3. Coming out 0.9 to 1.1.
Moved on to
13x40mm #200sf with a small 5x10mm #300 topper, 4 wraps of .3. I aim for 0.9 to 1.1 again :) © @dw1986 lol, it wicks everything I have tried so far lol.

Use a tube mod to coil and watch all the videos, then do it your way lol!

1. Cut mesh
2. Oxidise
3. Role
4. Using tweezers' oxidise again
5. Put on central pole
6. Coil
7. Ramp up from 8w bursts to 16w use tweezers', screwdriver, to get rid of hot spots and get the ohms you want!
8. DONE! lol. Oh it sounded so simple before I tried, but can now do it in one go under 10 mins lol.

Whereas I spent nearly a whole day trying to get it to work, but wasn't using a tube mod, and didn't realise the mesh was not allowed to touch base of tank. I learnt... the hard way! But was damn good practice for me as my first builds.

Plus get a flame throwerthingymygig they are great fun! Unless you have a gas cooker then sorted lol!

Last edited:
Very nice set ups!

Definitely looking to get a snap dragon soon, and another fluid mod. :p Then 1 or 2 more tanks *sigh* lol.

Update for mesh builds.

Started
Moved on to
13x40mm #200sf with a small 5x10mm #300 topper, 4 wraps of .3. I aim for 0.9 to 1.1 again :) © @dw1986 lol, it wicks everything I have tried so far lol.

1. Cut mesh
2. Oxidise
3. Role
5. Put on central pole
6. Coil
7. Ramp up from 8w bursts to 16w use tweezers', screwdriver, to get rid of hot spots and get the ohms you want!
8. DONE! lol. Oh it sounded so simple before I tried, but can now do it in one go under 10 mins lol.

Whereas I spent nearly a whole day trying to get it to work, but wasn't using a tube mod, and didn't realise the mesh was not allowed to touch base of tank. I learnt... the hard way! But was damn good practice for me as my first builds.

Plus get a flame throwerthingymygig they are great fun! Unless you have a gas cooker then sorted lol!

Cheers bud, that's what I've gone for in terms of the process.

I've got 325 mesh so have been doing a single build with no topper, with 13x35mm. 4 wraps of 0.3 kanthal coming out around 1 ohm. Rebuilding now though as I tried to see if I could get 45mm round but wasn't wicking right and caused some dry hits.

Lovely couple of mods there, I am just waiting for some mesh to arrive to start experimenting with

Very nice set ups!

Update for mesh builds.

Started
Moved on to

1. Cut mesh
2. Oxidise
3. Role
5. Put on central pole
6. Coil

@decson before I fk about for hours on end...does the topper rest on top of the wick hole..i.e is not down into tank hole centre pin

You ditched mechs? *scratches head*

In all honesty, beautiful collection.

Back
Top Bottom