What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Need some buying advice

I was all ready to push the button on this but hesitated at the last minute to see what else was about I don't know about, or could afford

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461871020.672691.jpg

I was all ready to push the button on this but hesitated at the last minute to see what else was about I don't know about, or could afford

View attachment 88507

Efusion...amazing mod mate. I've had one for months now and I use it every day without exception. Great in hand, best DNA200 I've picked up, decent battery life for a lipo (lasts me all day at 35w and below) and it looks the nuts. Cracking value for money. Plus different door panels are available too

You won't go wrong with that at all

Efusion...amazing mod mate. I've had one for months now and I use it every day without exception. Great in hand, best DNA200 I've picked up, decent battery life for a lipo (lasts me all day at 35w and below) and it looks the nuts. Cracking value for money. Plus different door panels are available too

You won't go wrong with that at all

So that's a go for it then, you're not selling up anything else apart from the sunbox ?

You can get the single mech fluid for $145 on his website, for regulated you need to save a bit more as he's selling the DNA40 at $400.

The Efusion looks a stunner and if you use that wattage, it would get my vote :)

Back
Top Bottom