What's new

Memory Lane

I have a Hana DNA30 in black, which may become available in the next couple of weeks. I have a VT250 as well but it's all in parts as it was doing my head in. I think the usb port had stopped charging the lipo and the second screen i put in has now developed the same problem the original screen had.. All you would need is a DNA250 chip. you could always buy an Asmodus oni from ecigone and use the chipset for the VT250.

I have a Hana DNA30 in black, which may become available in the next couple of weeks. I have a VT250 as well but it's all in parts as it was doing my head in. I think the usb port had stopped charging the lipo and the second screen i put in has now developed the same problem the original screen had.. All you would need is a DNA250 chip. you could always buy an Asmodus oni from ecigone and use the chipset for the VT250.
Thanks, but it's the mechs I'm hearting. got a fair few back on the racks now...and some I'll never see again I'm guessing.

Thanks, but it's the mechs I'm hearting. got a fair few back on the racks now...and some I'll never see again I'm guessing.

mech wise i have a Vicious ant Valkyrie kit, if thats any use, most of my mechs are more up to date stuff and a few clones the Valkyrie is in tip top condition and Authentic.

Well, I just happen to know where your Steampipes "Le Change" lives :)
WONDERFUL thing!!!! :2thumbsup::lovesign:

mech wise i have a Vicious ant Valkyrie kit, if thats any use, most of my mechs are more up to date stuff and a few clones the Valkyrie is in tip top condition and Authentic.
Cheers, not one of the ones I used to own...but then my spending has to stop now for a couple of months to pay for the tour of Scotland. Vape kit can take a back seat for a while :D

Well, I just happen to know where your Steampipes "Le Change" lives :)
WONDERFUL thing!!!! :2thumbsup::lovesign:
I know I owned it, there's pictures, but I'm damned if I can remember using it. :18:

Back
Top Bottom