What's new

I'm in love - Fluid momentum dual 18490 + Nextiny

I'm sure it will at the rate your buying originals [emoji6]

Only 1.. Excluding the paps and fluid!

Mr Athea still hasn't released his In'ax, lots more pix (and pics of the gimmick, sigh sigh sigh, its so small, cute and shiny lol...). Hope to get one from the first batch he releases, but I am sure lots of people hope to too! So will wait and see. I have a list against a timeline lol. Which I am sure will be changed frequently!

Only 1.. Excluding the paps and fluid!

Mr Athea still hasn't released his In'ax, lots more pix (and pics of the gimmick, sigh sigh sigh, its so small, cute and shiny lol...). Hope to get one from the first batch he releases, but I am sure lots of people hope to too! So will wait and see. I have a list against a timeline lol. Which I am sure will be changed frequently!
I can only afford the clones unfortunately but an In'ax is one my list. It's nice watching your skills, passion and collection grow though. I'll just live my vaping vicariously through you lol.

I can only afford the clones unfortunately but an In'ax is one my list. It's nice watching your skills, passion and collection grow though. I'll just live my vaping vicariously through you lol.

At least I can now build a nextiny, it nearly went out of the window that sunday lol, I am sure you remember well.

I still have never touched cotton, only my nextiny so lots to learn, scream at, explore and enjoy.

My friends today think Im mad, they are all laughing that I bought a ticket to go to the expo at the excel.. Its a learning thing for me, and day out.. I tried to get one of them to come, hence they are still laughing.. But on a serious note they are all very happy this is keeping me still of the stinkies, so they allow my madness (their words lol) ps they like shiny things too. lol

Wow, that fluid is really nice! @dw1986 and @South Coast Vaper are like the pimp daddies of Nextiny's. Another very happy genuine NexTiny owner thanks to the help of them both and 2 of the nicest most helpful vapers I've spoken to!

And NOW the DNA ones are launched. :2thumbsup:

Facebook Sah
Ready for Vape Jam no doubt?

Back
Top Bottom