What's new

I'm in love - Fluid momentum dual 18490 + Nextiny

decson

Postman
Well I got one.

Here is a fluid mod dual 18490. With the nextiny it is a gorgeous stealth/pocket/life Vape

For size I put it against my paps v4 18500.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1457711365.656608.jpg

The nextiny is perfect for it and rebuilt it today with 200SF with a 300 topper. Coming out at 0.95 ohms, definitely getting better at doing it and the flavour is wow.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1457711450.342699.jpg

They are releasing a DNA40 fluid mod which will be same size as this one but with a 18650 battery. Thinking dark brown, I'm a gonna these are me to a t.

Plus In'ax MK3 soon to be released will have a few amazing set ups! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks to @Jugg1es, @Rob, @dw1986 and @South Coast Vaper for their guidance and continued support.

One happy Garry here.

Oh and patience lol, especially when was trying to build a nextiny for first time :worship::worship::worship:

Y'know? That Fluid is really growing on me. :2thumbsup: Good thing I'm skinter than a skint thing for the foreseeable....... :17:

The mod is beautiful, it fits perfectly in my hand and the dual 18500 has really low voltage drop, or being honest I haven't noticed it all and considering its the weekend, has pretty much been my go to mod since I got it. Ok have had paps to hand, but that is more for a change of flavour rather than full on daily vape. With the batteries I got from ecolux, they are going to bed at around 3.8 with no difference to vape since fresh battery (at 6.30am to 10.30pm roughly), thats with the nextiny at 0.95 ohms.

He is bringing out a 18650 DNA 40 next month, and it is said to be same size as the 18500 dual mod. I'm a lost cause already and definitely will be picking one up, and keep on suggesting he does a new 18500 dual one, I want one more!

Personally when I go to work/out I like to have two, and with the paps v4 18500 also in pocket, these are the perfect combo!

Last edited:
I've got a Nextiny clone on the way. Actually quite excited...

You won't regret it, with the right mesh build its a beast. The one on my paps is a clone with SS tank, the fluid has a genuine nextiny, hope to get one more genuine or a few new in'ax. The nextiny is worth every penny, my perfect pocket vape.

You won't regret it, with the right mesh build its a beast. The one on my paps is a clone with SS tank, the fluid has a genuine nextiny, hope to get one more genuine or a few new in'ax. The nextiny is worth every penny, my perfect pocket vape.
If you decide to part with a nextiny clone, gimme a heads up please

I will do fella. No worries. For now using both clones but that could change ;)

Back
Top Bottom