What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I hate it in here ....

also newdawn what is your experience like with rebuildables? and what kit are you using now?

i think many people will echo what i am about to say regarding spending a chunk on a nice rebuildable atty:

kayfun Lite

very easy to use/rebuild.

although drippers are equally piss easy to build. but it all boils down to preference, wether you can be arsed dripping every few seconds or wether you want a tank full o juice.

get to the next leicester meet.
me and @Mawsley will both me there in full force.

if you need any advice, help etc in either what to buy or how/when to get hold of it just ask and i will happily help you.

also, the manager (joe) in ecigwizard on granby street likes his high end gear, another good person to talk to if you want advice.

Ah thanks for that! When's the next meet? We've moving to America in June and I'm gutted to be missing Vapefest. Be nice to meet up before we go if there's one on.

I've been in to ecigwizard when I was looking for a drip tip to fit my new Spheroid. Didn't get the guy's name, but he had a microstick and I've been looking EVERYWHERE for one of those! Was nice to see it in person. He didn't have what I needed on the day, but was super helpful with tips and tricks to do with the Spheroid.

Currently using a g16 and Spheroid and had kicked around the idea of the Kayfun, but decided I swap flavours too much in the day to bother with filling bigger tanks. I haven't ventured into the more elaborate coiling yet...just basic micro coils & cotton so far.

Didn't get the guy's name, but he had a microstick
thats joe!!!! lol.

i think it might be the last saturday in may but not sure yet.

if you swap flavours a lot then a nice dripper is the way forward!

www.shmovapes.co.uk stock zenith v2's and origen v2's.
these are the 2 i would strongly recommend, although there are other good dripper out there.

Yeah, I know, cheers. Signed up for stock alerts ages ago. Recently sent them an email enquiry and received a very nice reply, but basically we'll be waiting a while. lol Apparently they're busy moving to a bigger building and bringing in new machinery. He's 'hoping' to get more out by end of April. At this rate, I'll have to source it when we move to America! Such a lovely bit of kit though. Sigh.

they are very nice. the reason i dont have one is that they are limited to what atties you can use.
i dont use, or want any atty that small in diameter lol.

also newdawn what is your experience like with rebuildables? and what kit are you using now?

i think many people will echo what i am about to say regarding spending a chunk on a nice rebuildable atty:

kayfun Lite

very easy to use/rebuild.

although drippers are equally piss easy to build. but it all boils down to preference, wether you can be arsed dripping every few seconds or wether you want a tank full o juice.

Totally in agreement with this suggestion. KFL is a delight to build and vape. I don't regret a penny of the purchase price. Coiled at about 1 ohm they give a stellar vaping experience and are quite forgiving of novice coilers

Back
Top Bottom