What's new

I hate it in here ....

vaporsizer

Veteran
... & since my Biomech is arriving today & there's an atomic rda in the post too, i simply refuse to be included in such dribble. Also since this is my first post in this section i'll say this only once.....Crones ! :28:

... & since my Biomech is arriving today & there's an atomic rda in the post too, i simply refuse to be included in such dribble. Also since this is my first post in this section i'll say this only once.....Crones ! :28:

You love it really drama queen :P

So is it like UKV in here then?

Yeah. I said it!

I`ll get my coat...

Carnt go wrong wid da dark side :P

:P just in this tiny little spot out of the entire Planet :P I think with well over 100 forums and sub forums, 1 little village isn't gonna hurt :D

Just pulling your leg KMS :P

I have no issues with it at all.
I love a good "clone wars" thread, it`s actually quite an entertaining part of UKV and then I have to come back here after 1/2 an hour for some sanity!

I shall now return to my collection of HCigar Nemmy`s and leave you in peace.

I know I'm only a newbie on POTV, but I quite like this idea. I know I want to buy quality originals, just haven't decided what to buy yet. I'm hoping this part of the forum and the knowledge from members here will help guide me on future purchases, besides sifting through loads of clone vs original chatter in the rest of the forum. So to those who do post in here, thanks in advance!

I know I'm only a newbie on POTV, but I quite like this idea. I know I want to buy quality originals, just haven't decided what to buy yet. I'm hoping this part of the forum and the knowledge from members here will help guide me on future purchases, besides sifting through loads of clone vs original chatter in the rest of the forum. So to those who do post in here, thanks in advance!

Its all about knowing where to look, who you know and availability buddy ;)

I am trying to make new contacts to secure a nice high end piece of kit but its hard :D

get to the next leicester meet.
me and Mawsley will both me there in full force.

if you need any advice, help etc in either what to buy or how/when to get hold of it just ask and i will happily help you.

also, the manager (joe) in ecigwizard on granby street likes his high end gear, another good person to talk to if you want advice.

We are here to help and guide all vapers :)

I am happy to discuss originals in here and cant wait til this grows so i can see what other mods are out there ;)

@furbar1977 out with your original clones :P and stick to the rules for this section :D

Back
Top Bottom