What's new

Hypnostick by DBD

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
*wub*

They have a couple left at Steam Island if you have space on the credit card.

5D818FE2-93FD-4021-A251-D6B0DE052C5C.jpeg 1476D357-DB99-4CB7-B1FD-65F50EAAAFEF.jpeg 8B1C53D1-4F96-45E1-9C1F-2ABE70DCA61D.jpeg FA925899-7327-4AA5-80F5-B4312F038E39.jpeg

No, the hand of a small child I kidnapped, placed in the cellar, then severed off under anaesthetic.

This is thread #1 featuring dismembered parts of said child. Next week I’m starting one featuring a DNA75 squonker and the child’s left ear. The following it’s going to be a pack of cotton and the child’s right buttock. Well, that’s the plan at the moment, things could change.

No, the hand of a small child I kidnapped, placed in the cellar, then severed off under anaesthetic.

This is thread #1 featuring dismembered parts of said child. Next week I’m starting one featuring a DNA75 squonker and the child’s left ear. The following it’s going to be a pack of cotton and the child’s right buttock. Well, that’s the plan at the moment, things could change.

I’m am just stunned to see you somehow spent a shit load more money and got it past the other half.

I’m am just stunned to see you somehow spent a shit load more money and got it past the other half.

She has no idea what wood and metal costs, and she’s more concerned about the large number of weeping orphans in our cavernous cellar.

Like, years ago, this shit would have been filled with dwarves mining and dragons laying on gold. Now it’s just a sobfest of kids whining ‘oh don’t kill me, kill her and let me escape’.

Well tough tits, infants. You rubs it on the skin or you get the hose again, fuckers.

She has no idea what wood and metal costs, and she’s more concerned about the large number of weeping orphans in our cavernous cellar.

Like, years ago, this shit would have been filled with dwarves mining and dragons laying on gold. Now it’s just a sobfest of kids whining ‘oh don’t kill me, kill her and let me escape’.

Well tough tits, infants. You rubs it on the skin or you get the hose again, fuckers.
A Frizl fan boy?

Back
Top Bottom