What's new

Hurricane V1.3

Erm......... Chaps?
This is a No Clone Area. Discussions on Authentics ONLY please as per the rules. ;)

Sorry @Rob, using the app and nothing stated that, apologies and noted.
Edit, just noticed a sticky detailing that, sorry.

Sorry about the late reply guys ! Been busy with the holidays and preparations :p
Personally i think the hurricane is one of the best atomizers on the marked :) I got a Cloud One but sold it.. The Hurricane is much more user friendly and very versatile for daily use.
As well as it is built as a tank ! I have to disappoint you when it comes to my drip til.. i cant recall where i got it :D But its just a SS - Shorty. Very comfortable in use :)

Anyone finding a little leaking via the 510 pin after its sat for a while? Or above and blow the afc?

Anyone finding a little leaking via the 510 pin after its sat for a while? Or above and blow the afc?

Yep a little, especially running wick tails on the inside. I fixed it by cutting a little bit of silicon tubing (squonk box stuff) and putting it on the 510 bolt to act as a seal. Worked a treat. It happened to be just the right size, I'm sure a suitably sized oring would do the same job though.

I still get the odd bit from the afc though.

Yep a little, especially running wick tails on the inside. I fixed it by cutting a little bit of silicon tubing (squonk box stuff) and putting it on the 510 bolt to act as a seal. Worked a treat. It happened to be just the right size, I'm sure a suitably sized oring would do the same job though.

I still get the odd bit from the afc though.
Thanks for the tip, it's more of a sweat than a leak, but annoying all the same.

Thanks for the tip, it's more of a sweat than a leak, but annoying all the same.

I know what you mean. I think it's probably the consequence of running the wick tails tucked in to the chamber as apposed to in/across the channels. It's a lot of juice sitting were it shouldn't be. The taifun is the same tbh, not a leak as such but a slight weep. They were designed to have the wick across the channels really, but that obviously limits the wicking capability and then of course the vaping power available to you. Wish the channels were bigger tbh, I have a 'not so original one' here also, might have to introduce it to the dremel when I get a chance, open up those channels a bit.

Back
Top Bottom