What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hurricane V1.3

Serenity

Initiate
Hi Guys !
Thought i would make a post here about my favorite atomizer.
Got it a few months ago in October and it has been my daily driver since then.
Great flavor, nice clouds and it is really stable in temp mode with SS316L.
Build quality is terrific, it feels very solid and well put together.
I have had a number of atomizers over the years, started vaping 4 years ago
and swapped to RBAs 3 years ago. But the Hurricane is king of the hill at least in my book.

Right now i am considering ordering up another one, it is pricey but well worth the money.
My only gripe about it is the uncertainty of having a PMMA tank. It has been working flawlessly
with all my DIY mixes, so far so good. But plastic and metal threads it is bound to go some time.
Think i heard a rumor about a glass tank coming along from E-phoenix so i will pick that up when the time comes.

Current setup i have on it:
• SS316L 26 awg
• 2.5mm ID
• 8 wraps - 0.5 ohms
• Muji Cotton.
• 35J - 250c on SXmini ML

_DSF0229.jpg

How i wick it:
P51021-131550e.jpg

I'm looking at the hurricane 1.3, as my next arty!! Heard some good things about flavour :-)

Yeah i got the Hurricane v1.3 such a great vape its my go too everyday so easy to build on and feels solid !

I own 5 Hurricanes now and haven't had them surpassed in flavour except an rda

Think I'll definitely be getting one to go with Kayfun V4 & Squape R. Kayfun has become my go to atty for a while!!

I own 5 Hurricanes now and haven't had them surpassed in flavour except an rda

I've seen people talk about these a lot lately and want another tank for out and about (don't like plumes of massive cloud when I'm out and about) a quick search in UK a clone for £28 +p&p or under £15 from fastech. Where did you get yours please moley?

I've seen people talk about these a lot lately and want another tank for out and about (don't like plumes of massive cloud when I'm out and about) a quick search in UK a clone for £28 +p&p or under £15 from fastech. Where did you get yours please moley?
A guy I know on eBay for the quality ones, fasttech the rest, I've had a genuine and the ones I get from eBay are very VERY hard to tell from genuines.
About 12-14 from fasttech and 19quid ish eBay as sold.

I've been vaping less than a year, and have found a flavourful vape, more enjoyable than chucking huge clouds!!. Don't get me wrong, fogging up my living room can be fun at times, but stupid low ohm builds @ 200w, i just don't think are for me!! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom