What's new

Hurricane V1.2

deleted as ive just noticed what section the post was made in :8:

I sold mine on and got a vapor giant nano... not much difference in flavour but a little more open draw, still too tight for me though so it needed the open draw kit too.

The hurricane maybe airy if you expect a tight draw, if you expect an airy draw it's tight though. :)

Absolutely. I guess compared one of subtank-style devices or a dripper it could feel quite tight draw.

How you like the VG nano?? I have an Erl with the 2.5mm pos post kit which is really nice but I like the look of the AF options on the VG!

Absolutely. I guess compared one of subtank-style devices or a dripper it could feel quite tight draw.

How you like the VG nano?? I have an Erl with the 2.5mm pos post kit which is really nice but I like the look of the AF options on the VG!

I really like the vape from the Vapor Giant, the AFC is non existant for me though as I needed the open draw kit on the standard deck to get enough airflow from wide open ports. For others it's just a case of setting the screws as you like and once it's set you are good to go.

Ive enjoyed mine other than the PMMA shearing within the first 10 days of use and a feeble reply from e-Pheonix to go back to my store since they would be supplied the 1.3 ver when available...never happened so eventually they have agreed to send one out direct.

Other than that, its been great. Nice big deck to build on and draw is acceptable to me. Sometimes I do feel I could do with a little more air but not a deal breaker for me.

Had one, traded for Rose V2s, big airflow not my thing
And tank is just waiting to snap, plastic threaded to steel and the only way to refill

Got the V1.3 last week and the tank seems pretty decent to me and it's performing like a dream, with flavour virtually on a par with my UTA2.

I got the V1.3 and it has been performing flawlessly :) I am a bit concerned about the PMMA tank, but it seems thick and durable.
Had the V1.3 for some time now since Oct 14. and no issues to report as of yet.
Actually i am considering a second Hurricane :) That is how much i like it :D

I have three Hurricanes and love them to bits, I'm a Taifun guy at heart and these are very similar.

Back
Top Bottom