What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hurricane Junior by E-Phoenix

jjde

Postman
A new Hurricane rta:
Eta: end of June
Price: apparently under £100 (115chf to be exact)
FB_IMG_1464698796715.jpg

you have a link for more info on that bud?? Looks very nice!

This looks excellent. Is the airflow the same or more open?
So I got mine the other day.

The airflow is way more open. You can get a comfortable lung hit off this.

In fact, for me it's too open. This isn't really that great at MtL, which is what I was hoping for.

Oh man that's a shame. Always found the original was perfect for mtl on the smallest airflow setting. Will be passing on this so as there are tons of great dl tanks out there for way less money

Oh man that's a shame. Always found the original was perfect for mtl on the smallest airflow setting. Will be passing on this so as there are tons of great dl tanks out there for way less money
yeah it is a similar vape to a bachelor, or serpent. Setting up the wicking is easier than both those tanks, but I don't think that is worth the extra 80quid.

thats a shame cause the hurricane is my favourite mtl tank but its a little big and heavy. Will have to look at a pico

hmmmm, thats a bit of a shame. I was interested in the M2L capability but I think I still might give it a go..

Back
Top Bottom