What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to Price on Rare/Limited Editions?

caspinvape

Initiate
Hey guys,

I've got a few rarer pieces in my collection I'm thinking of parting with, but don't really know how to go about pricing.

I understand that generally you price it lower than the RRP -- but what's a good method on serialized / limited runs / rare items, does this kind of vape gear retain value or ever increase?

Thanks!

depends what they are I would expect, if they are sort after good quality then prices would reflect that, however not all limited run/edition mods are equal.

Regardless of what / when you are selling anything,

Something will only ever sell for what someone is willing to pay for it!

The RRP is always good to save folk researching an items market value, but its not much of an indication if the item is difficult to get hold of, or indeed no longer produced!

I'd post the price you paid, or what it was advertised as when for sale originally. Add any extra relevant information regarding availability, and then set the price you want! Simples :)

Back
Top Bottom