What's new

High End collections

I'll grab a photo when I'm home mate... That's one heck of a collection you have though! Kudos mate!

Thank you. I don’t spend on much else, and it’s my hobby so I’m quite proud of it buddy. As I’m sure we all are :)

I think your missing,some of your own handmade top end beauties in this collection buddy.

Thank you eyeball, due to working abroad I don’t have time to get in the workshop much at all anymore but also you always tend to be critical of your own work; if something isn’t right on a mod you buy, you can put it down to character but if it’s a mod you’ve made it can be a failure!

Also just to add, this isn’t a bragging post, this is a let’s see what ya got post!! :D

Oh I know mate but if you've built a collection like that, it's a crime to keep it locked away from us all :)

OMFG [emoji15] that price!!! But it's exactly what I'm looking for, something slick, ergonomic, ss and with 75c.

It’s titanium actually mate; light as anything and really well machined too

Mr. Mawsley, impeccable collection sir. Let me know if you’re ever thinking of moving the Hypnostick on ;)

If you had a sexy black or silver BB with some FF internals and transparent panels...that’s the next on the list. :D

Fantastic collections and this is gorgeous can you please tell me the make ?

ogqERkC.png

Back
Top Bottom