What's new

Heron V2- Release date announced

dont suppose they have any of the old Heron 1.5vs on there do they :(
Afraid not, Old Bean...
You'll have to suffer in silence until I can figure out this V2, or until they release a modified V2.5 base

I'm not sure what the problem is with everyone, just taken my time, coiled and wicked it, 0.3mm kanthal at 2.5 dia with cotton bacon and it is working well, very good flavour, maybe, a faint maybe of a hint of dryness on a long inhale, nothing that can't be sorted out with a bit of fiddling.

I'm not sure what the problem is, just taken my time, coiled and wicked it, 0.3mm kanthal at 2.5 dia with cotton bacon and it is working well, very good flavour, maybe, a faint maybe of a hint of dryness on a long inhale, nothing that can't be sorted out with a bit of fiddling.
That's the problem, even after a dozen different wicking attempts I can only get a Kanthal build to work well - and even that either dries out on long hits or starts to gurgle, as for TC, so far I've yet to get it to work properly - and I'd like to think I know a little about TC builds...:banghead:

Theoretically it should work - as it's almost identical to the Taifun GT2 wicking system, but it doesn't, at least I haven't managed it yet...

me neither at least for any great length of time...and I so want it to work... perhaps all is well untill that final push down of the topcap...then it seems to be in the lap of the gods..a wee spy camera fitted inside is required

Afraid not, Old Bean...
You'll have to suffer in silence until I can figure out this V2, or until they release a modified V2.5 base
sadly .. even if the wicking gets sorted .. it aint gonna change the airflow :(

Back
Top Bottom