What's new

Heron V2- Release date announced

Well Flavour is good, build deck is very different - takes a little while to work out the technique for coils, but it's not difficult - just a real shift from the old Heron, Wicking has been more difficult to pin down, mostly getting good results Max VG Juice didn't give fantastic results but Manabush Omusa wicked well enough in a TC build and Vampire vapes Vamp toes is wicking just fine on a Kanthal build. I'm still a bit undecided about it but I think it's just a learning curve thing...
Cheers mate, looking forward to a full review.

If your doing Kanthal builds it was a pice of piss, It's the TC builds I was struggling slightly with, I fugure that just needs experimentation to get the right balance, Just as it did with the 1.5...

Well Flavour is good, build deck is very different - takes a little while to work out the technique for coils, but it's not difficult - just a real shift from the old Heron, Wicking has been more difficult to pin down, mostly getting good results Max VG Juice didn't give fantastic results but Manabush Omusa wicked well enough in a TC build and Vampire vapes Vamp toes is wicking just fine on a Kanthal build. I'm still a bit undecided about it but I think it's just a learning curve thing...

thks tub...I will be having a go later tonight...hopefully my lack of knowledge of the heron will work in my favour..and I might just fluke it....aye right..lol

I want to see a vid of him coiled/wicked and vaping 20 plus minutes in....If he's no had a dry hit...the pope's no a catholic!

Ah, Kanthal builds are working well, Vaping all last night and since I got home tonight - No dry hits on a 60/40 juice, just TC left to try to get right...

Ah, Kanthal builds are working well, Vaping all last night and since I got home tonight - No dry hits on a 60/40 juice, just TC left to try to get right...

you must share your wisdom..soon.
I will persevere its only day one..lol
1.27ish...28awg kanthal build in....cotton bacon...50/50 juice......dare not take it above 11.5w.
All has been well for bout an hour after I poked the wet cotton flush in the top cover thingy..
aw ffs wait I spoke too soon....its heading towards dry hit city...surely this is no right...new top cap/notch in cover?
fk it tomorrow is another day.

Stick with the 2.5 mm coil, if you go bigger the amount of wick required will choke it up. Other than that make sure the wick is trimmed flat to the edge of the deck ring and brush the ends of the wick back before you fit the tank...

Stick with the 2.5 mm coil, if you go bigger the amount of wick required will choke it up. Other than that make sure the wick is trimmed flat to the edge of the deck ring and brush the ends of the wick back before you fit the tank...

Cheers will give that a ago later this evening

result....been wicking well all evening...now if I can only remember WTF I did at 1:45 in the morning.
took @Tubbyengineer advice...also changed back to muji, only trapped about half the cotton in the top cap (this was a fluke)
and hey presto...only happy Heron V2 owner....cheers Tubby:)

Back
Top Bottom