What's new

Heron V2 : Quick wick

and yet ... you got the quite possibly incorrect quote

AS probably the only non-Star Wars fans on the planet...meh ;)

What a freak, how the xxxx can you not like Star Wars?????

As for the wicking, I've just done my first build and used this method and it's performing great for me so far.

A quick update, I tried the same wicking method as I use in my Hurricane (the M method, Kanthal, 3mm, 0.65ohm) and it's improved the vape for me, no dry hits, no leaking, great flavour and superior vapour as well.

A quick update, I tried the same wicking method as I use in my Hurricane (the M method, Kanthal, 3mm, 0.65ohm) and it's improved the vape for me, no dry hits, no leaking, great flavour and superior vapour as well.

Im getting good results with that new wicking method vid...what is (the M method)?

Im getting good results with that new wicking method vid...what is (the M method)?

Put the wick through the coil, trim it and instead of the cotton going through the juice hole, tuck it down onto the deck, but keep it fluffy, so it covers the hole and absorbs the juice. Not sure if that's too clear, but it does resemble the letter M.

What drip tips are folks using for the V2...the standard white one is kack IMO juice/condensaton builds up underneath the tip instantly..Iv'e had good results using the kayfun V4 tip...but that's all cleaned and up for sale in the classies.
Currently using a short wide bore, which is good a quick wipe with a cotton bud every so often works.
So before I look at perhaps the ss GP tips....are they any good?...do they solve/minimize this wee issue.
Im still loving this atty flavour is outstanding...just need to find the right drip tip.

Don't know if anyone has seen, but Perseas has announced that Vapourart have developed a new topper for the V2, based on the V1.5, in fact it looks pretty much the same, and it's being sent out to Heron V2 owners free of charge over the coming few weeks. Might solve some wicking woes for a few people.

I know @ZT is over the moon with this development :D

too late for me I'm afraid :D

I doubt it would have fixed the airflow anyway :(

maybe if they could do a new bell tube assembly option for a tighter draw (thinner tube) ? with that and the 1.5 style top .. Id happily buy another

being a man who is most assuredly NOT a cloud chaser, can't stand overly airy tanks - quite likes Juices in the 50/50, 50/60 range and absolutely detests "Sub Style" Tanks - i find the lack of development of higher end MTL tanks this last year in favour of tanks that are neither MTL or Lung hitters but somewhere in the middle, thereby not being able to do either very well most disturbing.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone has seen, but Perseas has announced that Vapourart have developed a new topper for the V2, based on the V1.5, in fact it looks pretty much the same, and it's being sent out to Heron V2 owners free of charge over the coming few weeks. Might solve some wicking woes for a few people.

I know @ZT is over the moon with this development :D

Do we have to do anything like email em or something to get new topper?

Edit...just been on the vapourart site and it appears your right new topper will be sent out automatically

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom