What's new

Help me make the next step

newbmark

Postman
I'm stressed and fed up at work and am thinking of treating myself to something shiny which will be waiting for me when I get home. I started vaping with the nautilus premium kit (nautilus mini and cf v+), from there I moved to an iStick 40wtc and a Triton 2 and was amazed at the improvement (for me), From there the iStick was swapped for a cuboid mini and using more watts I was impressed again. From there came a cuboid and TF-RTA and later a Griffin 25. The step to RTA was again a revelation and I do prefer the Griffin to the Smok but the difference is limited. I then bought the mad hatter v2 kit ( as did a lot on here I believe) and am happy with that but, now I am at the lower end of the market with regards to a mech mod what mech/RDA can I purchase which will show me the improvement I was used to.

My criteria for a new setup is must be high quality and original, not copper or brass, not telescopic (I like smooth lines) and must be available to be delivered within a week.

I know there are a million suggestions on here but, being conscious of diminishing returns as you get higher up the ladder I wondered what would get me somewhere near the sweet spot. I can justify around £200 for the setup, possibly more if something amazing is available.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mark

I'm stressed and fed up at work and am thinking of treating myself to something shiny which will be waiting for me when I get home. I started vaping with the nautilus premium kit (nautilus mini and cf v+), from there I moved to an iStick 40wtc and a Triton 2 and was amazed at the improvement (for me), From there the iStick was swapped for a cuboid mini and using more watts I was impressed again. From there came a cuboid and TF-RTA and later a Griffin 25. The step to RTA was again a revelation and I do prefer the Griffin to the Smok but the difference is limited. I then bought the mad hatter v2 kit ( as did a lot on here I believe) and am happy with that but, now I am at the lower end of the market with regards to a mech mod what mech/RDA can I purchase which will show me the improvement I was used to.

My criteria for a new setup is must be high quality and original, not copper or brass, not telescopic (I like smooth lines) and must be available to be delivered within a week.

I know there are a million suggestions on here but, being conscious of diminishing returns as you get higher up the ladder I wondered what would get me somewhere near the sweet spot. I can justify around £200 for the setup, possibly more if something amazing is available.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mark

Mech wise I like the look of the Paps V4 and the Paps X. V4 ticks the smooth button better whereas the X has adjustability and availability. Any other suggestions before I hit the button?

Mark

Two thumbs up for the Paps v4 Mark, gorgeous mod, just stunning. I was thinking of the same

Paps v4 is a cracker (bit tall though), Paps X is 23mm diameter, so most atties won't match.
What RTA/RDA did you have in mind?

Alliance Tech AF Mod plus Le Mirage by Vaponaute. Not cloudsbro trendy. Just very nice.

I ended up being less elaborate and opted for a Vaperz Cloud X1 mech and RDA in copper. Hints have been dropped with the girlfriend that something a little more special would be a nice treat for Christmas. My RDA game is pretty weak (I only have the X1 and the mad hatter) and I must say I do prefer the performance and feel of the X1 as a package. I can't get away from loving the flip top on the mad hatter though, it just makes things so much easier.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom