What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hellsir by Vapesirs

Doesn't it look a bit tall and slim for dual? If it's bigger than it look looks then what else is in there?It's my kind of shiny and very tempted. Can't find any more info on their Facebook page

Doesn't it look a bit tall and slim for dual? If it's bigger than it look looks then what else is in there?It's my kind of shiny and very tempted. Can't find any more info on their Facebook page

Unless this is another mod...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1447012795.634336.jpg

Looks like the batteries are hugging nice and tight, allowing for a slim mod. Height would be due to the switch/510/positive contacts all being placed on top. Not a bad design really. Would be nice if they showed the inner workings/switch though....

Listed as having $5's worth of stuff in the packet.

@Mawsley can you post a pic of it in your hand or next to a battery so I can get an idea of the size and a pic with an atty on it? Are the neg contacts as narrow as the screws? What's your opinion of the build quality? Is it a keeper?

Very nice, did they charge much for postage?
There's three options - the cheapest (£10ish) is by mail and will take the time it takes Far East orders to usually get here. FedEx is the middle one, £30 I think it was. That left Tuesday and got here today.

@Mawsley can you post a pic of it in your hand or next to a battery so I can get an idea of the size and a pic with an atty on it? Are the neg contacts as narrow as the screws? What's your opinion of the build quality? Is it a keeper?
It's all copper so the upkeep is going to be huge - but that goes with the territory. Tried to knock off some quick pics but the lighting is too dim and I'm going to grab a curry now.

Switch gets warm with 0.2 quads, not had time to strip it but I can cope with that.

It's a bar of satanic copper - what's not to love. The case it a work of art on its own. Really, really chuffed.

Back
Top Bottom