What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello John, got a new motor?

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
@Mawsley I thought this was going to be a thread about you holding a virtual exhibition of all the fancy stuff you've been buying lately. I'd watch that :D

You asked...

There's other bits and bobs scattered about somewhere, but here's what sits on the desk:

IMG_4485.jpeg

NATO mod, Kato Hammer, copper Viking, THP Spark Romuluz hybrid

IMG_4486.jpeg

Nemesis/FattyV3, VA Phenom/Kraken, Dicodes Dani25, Gus/VA Cyclone, Paps2.5/Pulse-G, Pisces-T

IMG_4487.jpeg

Pulse/Pulse-G, Avenger V3, Hellfire V2, Hellfire V4, Satburn/Sat22,

IMG_4488.jpeg

Limelight, Hellfire Cobra/Saber, Hellfire Cobra-X/Strike, Neo60

IMG_4491.jpeg

Lost Vape, one of Stu's, prize from @Rob and the best cheap mod I have ever owned

IMG_4490.jpeg

It's all Dicodes innit

IMG_4492.jpeg

The rest.

...and if the wife asks, this all came from me being lucky in competitions, right?

N4c-TZ.gif

Wow mate, that is a SERIOUSLY impressive collection!

If you had to put a value on what's on your desk, what would you estimate?

Also your address and when you'll next be out too please ;)

If you had to put a value on what's on your desk, what would you estimate?

Also your address and when you'll next be out too please ;)
I've just done a rough estimate actually. It's fucking frightening if you go on rough RRP rather than secondhand value or prizes (which is how some arrived).

Let's just say far too much and I wouldn't have any testicles if she found out.

I've just done a rough estimate actually. It's fucking frightening if you go on rough RRP rather than secondhand value or prizes (which is how some arrived).

Let's just say far too much and I wouldn't have any testicles if she found out.

It's a hobby you enjoy, so I'm sure every penny is worth it.

I do see vaping as a hobby too, but it's still mostly a means to keep me off the death sticks. Cocaine and hookers mountain biking and snowboaridng are my money pits!

It's a hobby you enjoy, so I'm sure every penny is worth it.

I do see vaping as a hobby too, but it's still mostly a means to keep me off the death sticks. Cocaine and hookers mountain biking and snowboaridng are my money pits!
Yep. Lived in Colombia for a few years, I had to divert the spending elsewhere after that :D

Im so jealous @Mawsley, beautiful gear...you seem a mtl"er like myself...if you had to keep just one mtl set up which would it be?

Back
Top Bottom