What's new

Hellfire V2 Hybrid

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Been after this hybrid since launch, it’s only taken me 7 years to track one down.

I haven’t done a u-wick since I owned an HF Mini Mega genny, all-in-all I’m quite impressed I managed to get this done in one sitting. No idea of the resistance - what with it being a hybrid - but something like 1.1ohm give or take probably.

There’s exceptionally light marks from use so at some point I need to work out how to polish them out. It really is an absolute joy. This has been the one device missing from my collection and my all-time unicorn. No idea what to hunt next, probably an HF Titan.

574A078A-37F6-436C-8FFC-53A3B849F7D4.jpeg
E065AAA7-9306-401D-8B35-CED3B02F0DAA.jpeg

And for those who skip the whole posty thread, I managed to bag it in a bundle with the V4 hybrid (top hole UFO rda) and a Satburn/Sat22 combo. He threw in an HF side hole dripper so I can switch the cap over to the V4, I never rated the top-hole.

Happy, happy days :D

5D729309-B568-4EA4-A43E-462BA4C284D1.jpeg

Congratulations on finding the hybrid after 7 years! Those Hellfires do have a classic look. I've never made a u-wick, but yours looks like a particularly tidy one! :-)

Congratulations on finding the hybrid after 7 years! Those Hellfires do have a classic look. I've never made a u-wick, but yours looks like a particularly tidy one! :-)
The first efforts I made were disgusting :D After a while someone told me to cut the mesh diagonally so the wick bends. This being the first attempt in an age, I forgot to cut it correctly so it flared a bit...but is working a treat nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom