What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Gizmo is no muppet !

If it comes in 18650 size I'd definitely consider getting the 24mm version as it'd fit all my atties.

Some great 18500's out there now. So keeping it small and able to put a decent size atty in there is a plus.

Its a mod maker that's worth watching especially if he gets a decent switch sorted and a solid 510 connector :D

It needs an adjustable 510 connector, if he doesn't sort that out i'm not interested. I wanted another of the smaller ones but the same goes for that.

That 24mm version, it looks like another 18500 job ! Baffled as to why it's not an 18650. He could do a big brother/little brother thing.

Last edited:
It needs an adjustable 510 connector, if he doesn't sort that out i'm not interested. I wanted another of the smaller ones but the same goes for that.

That 24mm version, it looks like another 18500 job ! Baffled as to why it's not an 18650. He could do a big brother/little brother thing.

By solid 510 in my post I was meaning decent as in adjustable :D

Sent from my ST27i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

By solid 510 in my post I was meaning decent as in adjustable :D

Sent from my ST27i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It so needs to be mate, really. I've had grief with my gizmo & it's all from that fixed length pin in the 510. Even grinding it down to suit the tank's 510 depth you still end up with another fixed length. I've had misfires from a bad contact in the base/under the pin & had to grind that flat because it was ground on the piss, nearly hit it with a hammer yesterday in an angry fit.
Right now it's going like a charm & when it does i really like it, havn't used any other mods since owning this but i have had to tinker more than i like. Let's hope the next batch have a few rethinks. :thumbup:

It so needs to be mate, really. I've had grief with my gizmo & it's all from that fixed length pin in the 510. Even grinding it down to suit the tank's 510 depth you still end up with another fixed length. I've had misfires from a bad contact in the base/under the pin & had to grind that flat because it was ground on the piss, nearly hit it with a hammer yesterday in an angry fit.
Right now it's going like a charm & when it does i really like it, havn't used any other mods since owning this but i have had to tinker more than i like. Let's hope the next batch have a few rethinks. :thumbup:

I think he as had a lot of feedback and it will only get better with more little niggles been worked out over time.

I wonder if there is room to fit an adjustable 510 in the bigger version ;)

It gives me no pleasure to wrap this up by saying i have sacked the gizmo. I could just say nothing & let people who read this believe it's all good but that's not being straight up.
Between the mod & the nv tank i had 3 weeks of pissing about until i got so pissed off with it all that i gave up. Turns out the nv pro tank is ok now that i've adjusted to it, quite enjoying that on a different mod for now.

I'm the minority i suppose (It seems) but i'm all gizmo'd out.

It gives me no pleasure to wrap this up by saying i have sacked the gizmo. I could just say nothing & let people who read this believe it's all good but that's not being straight up.
Between the mod & the nv tank i had 3 weeks of pissing about until i got so pissed off with it all that i gave up. Turns out the nv pro tank is ok now that i've adjusted to it, quite enjoying that on a different mod for now.

shame dude cant be said you didnt give it a good fiddle shot little DNA n your normal loved atis is a nice pocket number, ps sorry for the lack of rope off work ill as fuck still n having a bit of a timeout hence lack of being online.

EDIT went all akuma 350 nv for a bit but same as you now they are good for what they are the nature vape but soon as you plonk a good RDA/RBA on a mod theres no comparision, been looking at some 16mm 17mm gennies but still undecided and most good ones are a faff to get.

Last edited:
shame dude cant be said you didnt give it a good fiddle shot little DNA n your normal loved atis is a nice pocket number, ps sorry for the lack of rope off work ill as fuck still n having a bit of a timeout hence lack of being online.

EDIT went all akuma 350 nv for a bit but same as you now they are good for what they are the nature vape but soon as you plonk a good RDA/RBA on a mod theres no comparision, been looking at some 16mm 17mm gennies but still undecided and most good ones are a faff to get.

Couple of notes on that little nv tank. It gave me a tighter draw on the akuma than with some other mods.
Also i rebuilt it two nights ago ,stuck a standard 1.2ohm micro coil in. 0.30mm kanthal @5 wraps. Have to say it made a notable improvement. It still pulls my cheeks in but there's a better vapour production & i've got to like it, not overpowering & i've been using it all day. Tiz alright at that price.
What do you make of the emow ? I think that will take the same coil.

Well, I've followed this thread with a great deal of interest and appreciate your honesty. My nature tells me to stay off the bleeding edge, wait for others - like you - to report and sort out the niggles. I'm such a coward. The 22mm attie version might also suit me better.
Naturevape have sold all bar 3 of the initial stock so now there are 43 more Gizmo owners out there who'll hopefully let us know how they get on.

Well, I've followed this thread with a great deal of interest and appreciate your honesty. My nature tells me to stay off the bleeding edge, wait for others - like you - to report and sort out the niggles. I'm such a coward. The 22mm attie version might also suit me better.
Naturevape have sold all bar 3 of the initial stock so now there are 43 more Gizmo owners out there who'll hopefully let us know how they get on.

The other 43 are from a second batch & there will probably be more to follow. For the record most other users seem happy with theirs, a few gripes but that's all. I'm different, i expect something that works. If you look over at UKV there's a section called stealth mod full of gizmo owners & you'll get a wider perspective over there, some users there still have some gas for the giz but i've ran out.

Back
Top Bottom