What's new

Fortune Mods "OB" in 18350

Oh I'm glad it handles that low as some flavours are drowned by the hotter setups

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have taken it down to 0.2 and it still works fine, just too much for me at 0.2 really. I tend to sit around 0.4 or 0.5 if i get my wraps slightly wrong

I have taken it down to 0.2 and it still works fine, just too much for me at 0.2 really. I tend to sit around 0.4 or 0.5 if i get my wraps slightly wrong

I hear ya . I've had a go at that low but I like not to cough up a lung for ten mins :D

I got an 18650 one of these last week. It seems a cracking little mod but I've got a problem with it and I think I need some new magnets. Anybody know a good place to get some and what type/size I need to get?

I got an 18650 one of these last week. It seems a cracking little mod but I've got a problem with it and I think I need some new magnets. Anybody know a good place to get some and what type/size I need to get?

If its battery magnets you can get them on eBay etc but if its the button you'll have to contact fortune mods , there about 12 quid posted

Cheers. I'm sure it's the battery ones, I'll have a look on ebay then.

Think ElsaBubs might have some knocking about. I seem to recall he bought a load of spares.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom