What's new

EVL Reaper V3

I waited a few days to get acquainted before sharing my opinion on the EVL but it has truly impressed me.

Anyone who appreciates some original packaging is in for a treat on that department too as it is fun to open the can and find the rta in its little nest of Muji.
View attachment 180579

I am considering the EVL v3 to be innovative on many levels.
I was lucky to have a V1 as my guest this Summer but this seems like a different approach.

The locking mechanism on the base that allows you to access your build is simply genius. There can’t be an easier way. View attachment 180580
View attachment 180581
The whole atomizer breathes quality. The thickness of the ultem tank I have never seen before and proves to me that the designer aimed at high quality made to last.
View attachment 180582

The airflow ring with his inner angular form accommodates simplicity and variety.
View attachment 180583

I can only come to the conclusion that this is a milestone in vaping design and deserves all the credit and admiration.

Thanks @Rob for bringing it under my attention.

Thanks for sharing. Great little insight into the tank

I'll redo it over the hols and send you a step by step pictorial @tony68
I made it extra hard for myself by using the existing coil, would have been a doddle it I hadn't been so lazy!!!

I'll redo it over the hols and send you a step by step pictorial @tony68
I made it extra hard for myself by using the existing coil, would have been a doddle it I hadn't been so lazy!!!
You really are infested with the little buggers aren't you. I'll bring up some slug pellets. Lol.
Nice work Guv. Looks good. Is it your go to yet.

You really are infested with the little buggers aren't you. I'll bring up some slug pellets. Lol.
Nice work Guv. Looks good. Is it your go to yet.
I love this thing. I work backwards start about 0.3 then follow the road to about 1ohm then play around.

So the v3 with MTL conversion kit and large tank gives me all the options?

I’m not buying, oh no sir, I don’t need any more vape gear, she’s had a go at me after I tidied my shit pile up and I had more stuff than I thought so just looking (never buy a vape stand(s))

So the v3 with MTL conversion kit and large tank gives me all the options?

I’m not buying, oh no sir, I don’t need any more vape gear, she’s had a go at me after I tidied my shit pile up and I had more stuff than I thought so just looking (never buy a vape stand(s))

I dare to say it will give you all you need and more...

@Jimmydids I'll be able to tell you more after Friday. I have both Deck inserts coming, the 2.7 and the MTL.
Happy Days. The Beta Tester I have here is the 2,7 and I adore it. But having spoken at length with John at EVL, he's sending me the MTL Deck as well to see what I make of it :)

After not ordering anything for a very long time am trying one of these, I haven’t gone for the MTL kit at the moment as I like a very loose MTL draw, some would say more very restricted DTL, my perfect vape is a KF3 mini with the air screw removed.

@Rob do you think I’ll need the MTL kit based on that? (I know I can wait and find out).

Also how long do they take to arrive normally and anybody know when spare normal size tanks will be available (I’m a bit clumsy but have ordered a SS just in case, would prefer a spare ultem though).

Cheers,

S.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom