What's new

EVL Reaper V3

I have a Clapton in mine, 2.5 id and coming out at 1.12 ohms
Don't forget............ Coil Legs UP as recommended by John himself.

I have a Clapton in mine, 2.5 id and coming out at 1.12 ohms
Don't forget............ Coil Legs UP as recommended by John himself.
Cheers me dear. Was thinking of a bit lower but not got it yet so more than happy to give that a work out. Thx Rob

@tony68 Oh it can handle lower Tony, the previous Tester had a 0.4 in it and it was fine. :)

@tony68 Oh it can handle lower Tony, the previous Tester had a 0.4 in it and it was fine. :)
Nice advice Rob. Was thinking about 0.8 clapton. Can't wait to play. It's like reading a restaurant menu ,if your hungry your mouth waters.

What coil have you been putting in @Rob and @D0C .
2.5, 26g, 6 wraps coming out at 1ohm. Worked a treat. Then tried some very silly builds to test the juice flow. The beauty never missed a beat. Lovely flavour, easy to build and a sublime deck change.

And now.......... Just because............. I have done a Mesh build and Jeez........ This is insanely good!!! Just a bog standard Mesh Roll (shaped a tad just to make sure) and BINGO!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Just got mine today. Simple twisted coil at .33 ohms probably a bit too low but very nice all the same. Gonna play with this most of tonight. Wicks fantastic and very easy to build and wick. Nice juice control and the airflow ring it will go on either way up. The larger tank doesn't effect the flavour at all.
My TREAT has landed. Cheers @Rob .
IMG_E8245 (2).JPG

I waited a few days to get acquainted before sharing my opinion on the EVL but it has truly impressed me.

Anyone who appreciates some original packaging is in for a treat on that department too as it is fun to open the can and find the rta in its little nest of Muji.
IMG_0484.jpg

I am considering the EVL v3 to be innovative on many levels.
I was lucky to have a V1 as my guest this Summer but this seems like a different approach.

The locking mechanism on the base that allows you to access your build is simply genius. There can’t be an easier way.
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

The whole atomizer breathes quality. The thickness of the ultem tank I have never seen before and proves to me that the designer aimed at high quality made to last.
IMG_0480.jpg

The airflow ring with his inner angular form accommodates simplicity and variety.
IMG_0481.jpg

I can only come to the conclusion that this is a milestone in vaping design and deserves all the credit and admiration.

Thanks @Rob for bringing it under my attention.

Back
Top Bottom