What's new

Emperor vape east

mattvapes1976

Postman
Does anyone know of a uk supplier who has any of their dual parallel boxes in stock ? Preferably a tirador but would settle for a Castigador or munequita ?

Many thanks !

Don't.

Just don't.
Can I ask why ? I had my hands on a dos Equis for a little while and I love the compactness and how hard hitting it is . Was hoping the Castigador was similar in feel . Does anyone have any recommendations for something similar that's not a "don't" please ?

I can only find uk ecig store unfortunately. All I can find elsewhere in the uk is clones.
I have had only thing turn up okay from this site, so many horror stories plus if something does go wrong. Good luck.

Can I ask why ? I had my hands on a dos Equis for a little while and I love the compactness and how hard hitting it is . Was hoping the Castigador was similar in feel . Does anyone have any recommendations for something similar that's not a "don't" please ?
I'm not a 100% sure but I think he meant "don't" as in using that particular supplier rather than the items you desire. I could be wrong though.

I'm not a 100% sure but I think he meant "don't" as in using that particular supplier rather than the items you desire. I could be wrong though.
I used uk ecig store a few times and then had a botched order - stopped using them after that . They haven't had the Castigador in stock for a while so luckily I'm not tempted to go back to them . Looks like I might have to look over the pond instead !

Back
Top Bottom