What's new

Eden Mods Snapdragon.

I was a bit hesitant buying without any reviews and its not cheap.
I'm glad i did though. The flavour is very good although probably be improved by tweaking my build a little. Like has been mentioned a nice restricted lung hit but can easily be dialled down for MTL.
I'm using it on my squonk box and its flawless so far.
Theres a strip down and rebuild vid on YouTube made by one of the designers (sorry dont know how to post link on mobile).

I did find trapping the wire a bit fiddly though, I just wish everyone had the velocity style posts.

I too can struggle with it when building a dual coil setup. I find that the outside coil leg gets pushed out by the grub screw rather than trapped by it. Can get a bit fiddly but worth it in the end!

thought I let you guys know they have the 1.5 at vapor-z.
code "christmas" you get 20% off not available for the snap dragon

Last edited:
I was going to post that link, but I don't think the discount code works for the Snapdragon mate.

Anyone got a snappy cap or chuff cap? Running mine at 0.55/33w currently and the cap gets rather warm rather quickly. Does the Snappy dissipate heat better? I'm currently feart to take the original top cap out the house for fear of damaging it, but seeing as they've knocked 10% of Snappys, I could take it outside fearlessly :lucky:

Need a new drip tip as have lost mine somewhere in the living room, but was thinking to buy the chuff cap as well (10% off too) to complete the set...

Its such a pain to build on, my vape eyes have swung to the NarDA. Anyone have both?

Anyone got a snappy cap or chuff cap? Running mine at 0.55/33w currently and the cap gets rather warm rather quickly. Does the Snappy dissipate heat better? I'm currently feart to take the original top cap out the house for fear of damaging it, but seeing as they've knocked 10% of Snappys, I could take it outside fearlessly :lucky:

Need a new drip tip as have lost mine somewhere in the living room, but was thinking to buy the chuff cap as well (10% off too) to complete the set...

The snap cap does dissipate the heat much better, plus your lips don't get anywhere near as close to the housing. It is seriously airey though, miles away from the standard cap. They've released a longer 510 driptip, that may help?

The snap cap does dissipate the heat much better, plus your lips don't get anywhere near as close to the housing. It is seriously airey though, miles away from the standard cap. They've released a longer 510 driptip, that may help?
Missed this buddy - snappy cap is a plastic replacement for the standard top cap, and the chuff cap is what you have that increases the airflow massively. I was more wondering if anyone had the plastic cap and if it reduces heat?

Found my drip tip though :)

Back
Top Bottom