What's new

Eden Mods new product announced for 2018

It's woken them up on the facebook site...looks a real winner ....Snappy V2 ??? to go with it

It's woken them up on the facebook site...looks a real winner ....Snappy V2 ??? to go with it

Absolutely, there’s huge interest in this squonker and it’s looking like it will be a little different to what is already on the market with the piston feed juice system. Early days but this is looking very intriguing.

The Snappy series is over I’m afraid, Lee from Eden mentioned this on a Facebook post a few months back, he did say if they ever do produce another RDA it will be a completely new design with a different name :)

Absolutely, there’s huge interest in this squonker and it’s looking like it will be a little different to what is already on the market with the piston feed juice system. Early days but this is looking very intriguing.

The Snappy series is over I’m afraid, Lee from Eden mentioned this on a Facebook post a few months back, he did say if they ever do produce another RDA it will be a completely new design with a different name :)
Why would you drop one of the most in demand mtl rda' s of all time. It just makes no economic sense.

Why would you drop one of the most in demand mtl rda' s of all time. It just makes no economic sense.

Does if they have something else up their sleeve...and Andy from Eden is a strict MTL only vaper so anything they release will always have a MTL option ;)

Nice right up Dandalf :) Saw it come up on FB last night and I immediately hit a 'take my money' gif - Andy replied immediately with "shan't" lol :(

Joking aside, I'm sure the boys will make a sterling job of this as they have with everything else, I'm a huge fan.

Their customer service is second to none too - spoke with Lee on FB saying I had bought a Snappy v1.5 2nd hand and the solid 510 was missing, told me to hit him up in email and I did just that, kept me informed he hadn't forgotten about me he was just busy, then sent me two 510 pins completely free of charge, not even postage! Saw a post elsewhere on the forum today were a chap had bought a Vandy Vape product 2nd hand, and the squonk pin was missing, emailed VV and they sent an email back saying they don't sell spares, sorry. So basically any atty I buy from you is obsolete if a part breaks or I run out of o-rings or I strip a screw?

There's the difference in paying for top quality folks ;)

Nice right up Dandalf :) Saw it come up on FB last night and I immediately hit a 'take my money' gif - Andy replied immediately with "shan't" lol :(

Joking aside, I'm sure the boys will make a sterling job of this as they have with everything else, I'm a huge fan.

Their customer service is second to none too - spoke with Lee on FB saying I had bought a Snappy v1.5 2nd hand and the solid 510 was missing, told me to hit him up in email and I did just that, kept me informed he hadn't forgotten about me he was just busy, then sent me two 510 pins completely free of charge, not even postage! Saw a post elsewhere on the forum today were a chap had bought a Vandy Vape product 2nd hand, and the squonk pin was missing, emailed VV and they sent an email back saying they don't sell spares, sorry. So basically any atty I buy from you is obsolete if a part breaks or I run out of o-rings or I strip a screw?

There's the difference in paying for top quality folks ;)

Haha yep I saw that on the thread!

You are spot on there mate, there’s a good reason why I’ve bought every Eden product going since the Rose V2 (in fact I’ve bought multiples of each, especially as my wife only uses Eden atomisers :D), you get the best performance and build quality around as well as the best customer service going

Back
Top Bottom