What's new

Dvarw MTL rta 5 ml

I saw yesterday that they 3.5 ml were in stock, i tried to place an order today and it's out of stock. :17: I guess Jai Haze's review for the DTL was a nice boost on their sales..

Back in stock again if you are still interested

thanks for the information mate! Fortunately i saw it on facebook yesterday. You can't imagine the speed of typing my adress etc :D

thanks for the information mate! Fortunately i saw it on facebook yesterday. You can't imagine the speed of typing my adress etc :D

Did you get the micro clapton wire as well. Not used that particular one myself but it looks like they are implying that it works in the MTL tank.

Did you get the micro clapton wire as well. Not used that particular one myself but it looks like they are implying that it works in the MTL tank.
Yes and i also ordered the airflow reducers! I believe that it will be spot on with the 2.5 mm reducer or without reducer!
But ordered 2 days ago and not shipped yet. :17: Propably a lot of orders in process..

Yes and i also ordered the airflow reducers! I believe that it will be spot on with the 2.5 mm reducer or without reducer!
But ordered 2 days ago and not shipped yet. :17: Propably a lot of orders in process..

Let us know how you get on.

Damn, this thing is flawless :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:. I dont know how and why (maybe because of the difference between the outside and inside airholes) but the flavor and draw is the best that i have ever experienced from an rta in all the air options.
First build : 1.5 mm airflow option, 27g ni80 spaced and i didnt recognize my eliquid :D
Second build : no airflow disc (3.1 mm), 5 wraps micro-clapton 28/38 ni80 and the flavor is comparable with hussar-skyline with a better draw.
Third and current build : 2 mm airflow, spaced 26g ni80, bad wicking, but still very good :D

It is a bit tricky to wick, but that's is 100% user error.
The machining is also perfect.
Thank you for your suggestions, i also recommend it to everyone that is into this style of vaping. :)

Damn, this thing is flawless :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:. I dont know how and why (maybe because of the difference between the outside and inside airholes) but the flavor and draw is the best that i have ever experienced from an rta in all the air options.
First build : 1.5 mm airflow option, 27g ni80 spaced and i didnt recognize my eliquid :D
Second build : no airflow disc (3.1 mm), 5 wraps micro-clapton 28/38 ni80 and the flavor is comparable with hussar-skyline with a better draw.
Third and current build : 2 mm airflow, spaced 26g ni80, bad wicking, but still very good :D

It is a bit tricky to wick, but that's is 100% user error.
The machining is also perfect.
Thank you for your suggestions, i also recommend it to everyone that is into this style of vaping. :)

Am really pleased for you Manos. You've certainly been busy. It's great when you find a tank that blows you away. :2thumbsup:

Sorry Guys. I have deleted the two posts that mentioned Clones. THIS is the ONE Place where there is a STRICT "No Clones" Policy. So pleased adhere to that rule.

Have been using the 1mm reducer for a while and am liking it. What surprises me is how forgiving this tank is with such little airflow. Been rocking it at a heady 20 watts most of the day and its been flawless. Even bumped it up to 22watts at one stage and still no probs. Tank gets a bit warm but certainly not hot.

Back
Top Bottom