What's new

Dvarw MTL rta 5 ml

I have built it now with a 3 mm coil to be able to use enough cotton because I was worried too. The wickholes are a bit bigger than I expected. Like a Kanger RBA.
Sofar no gurgling or leaking but time will tell. Postman delivered it only this afternoon. The flavor stays excellent and can be compared to the Prometey. I think it is that way because of the small chamber.
Are you using the stock 1.2mm restrictor. I'm not worried about leaking, doesn't seem to leak no matter how little I put in.

I struggled with the Subtank too

Are you using the stock 1.2mm restrictor. I'm not worried about leaking, doesn't seem to leak no matter how little I put in.

I struggled with the Subtank too

Yes I am, I like a real restricted airflow but bought the other inserts to play around with later. No leaks nor sweating either sofar.

The spare tank and inserts I bought with the idea that when I wouldn’t like the rta it would raise the value of my investment in case of selling it on.

Looks like I’m keeping it [emoji3]

Yes I am, I like a real restricted airflow but bought the other inserts to play around with later. No leaks nor sweating either sofar.

The spare tank and inserts I bought with the idea that when I wouldn’t like the rta it would raise the value of my investment in case of selling it on.

Looks like I’m keeping it [emoji3]
I'd be interested in the reducer kit if you're properly committed, and wouldn't use them...

I’m rewicking it while I write this. It hasn’t left my hands since I got it [emoji4]
I just had to buy a spare just in case and now I’m going door to door to convert others to discover the cult of Dvarw

I’m rewicking it while I write this. It hasn’t left my hands since I got it [emoji4]
I just had to buy a spare just in case and now I’m going door to door to convert others to discover the cult of Dvarw
Really is great. I love it's simplicity. It just works fantastically well. Great atty and well priced!

I like the look of this tank a lot and you lot are not helping at all by telling me it's good.

Back
Top Bottom