What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dicodes Dani Extreme V2+

spikey1

Postman
Just pulled the trigger on one of these and should get it Friday.

Anybody have one and can offer any tips? I think the single button menu system is going to be a pain to set up but hopefully once done will be OK.

Cheers,

S.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1458305033.018792.jpg

Well it arrived and initial impressions are really good, wasn't as bad to set up with one button as I expected and I think I'll get used to the menu system pretty quickly.

This is in 18500 mode and it's really compact considering all it's functionality.

That's good to know and looks very nice. I am currently pondering a mor crann electro which uses the chip so would appreciate an update on how you find it after use, battery life etc. cheers

That's good to know and looks very nice. I am currently pondering a mor crann electro which uses the chip so would appreciate an update on how you find it after use, battery life etc. cheers
Will do.

It's working really well using my normal Stealthvape Nife30 in the Calix.

The photo makes it look a different colour to the tank but it actually matches fine.

Battery life also seems pretty good, got all day yesterday out of a single, crappy efest 1100, 18500 and obviously that was with a lot of menu messing!

I was using another mod as well though but mostly this one.

I got my v2+ yesterday, easy enough to set up, but so far not as good as my Sigelei 150w TC. Still playing with it though but can't as yet get the vape I like. Waiting on some ss 316L wire as that is what I got it for.

I got my v2+ yesterday, easy enough to set up, but so far not as good as my Sigelei 150w TC. Still playing with it though but can't as yet get the vape I like. Waiting on some ss 316L wire as that is what I got it for.

Not as good in what way?

Back
Top Bottom