What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Ok. Thanks
Trust me bud it will be worth the wait and you won't find better customer service than creme de Vape!
The Dani box mini is even better than I imagined, it's so small, I mean tiny! It makes my Radius feel BIG lol!

The brushed SS finish on the top & bottom and the ss buttons are a big improvement over the satin finish on the original and matches tanks so well. Battery cap is a dream and no coin needed
IMG_1651.PNG

20180427_183911.jpg
I'll stick some better pics up when the weather improves and I get a chance.

Trust me bud it will be worth the wait and you won't find better customer service than creme de Vape!
The Dani box mini is even better than I imagined, it's so small, I mean tiny! It makes my Radius feel BIG lol!

The brushed SS finish on the top & bottom and the ss buttons are a big improvement over the satin finish on the original and matches tanks so well. Battery cap is a dream and no coin needed
View attachment 158830

View attachment 158831
I'll stick some better pics up when the weather improves and I get a chance.

Thanks. Have got over my disappointment and am excited again in anticipation

Just had email notification from cremedevape to inform that Dani Mini is back in stock in all four colours.

Got mine today, and I’m very impressed. Couldn’t wait for Cremedevape to restock so got it from 2Smok in Portugal. Only took 4 days from ordering to receiving...

IMG_0175.jpg

Back
Top Bottom