What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

@HandsomeStan :2thumbsup:No :) I LOVE my Number 6 and have blown the budget on an "Incoming" and some new Doors for the BBs, so I'm out for now.:2thumbsup:

@HandsomeStan :2thumbsup:No :) I LOVE my Number 6 and have blown the budget on an "Incoming" and some new Doors for the BBs, so I'm out for now.:2thumbsup:
haha I know how that goes bud, I shouldn't have but could not resist hitting the buy button. I stupidly let my Dani box and No.6 go a while back and regretted it ever since so it had to be done :)

Sometimes......... Just sometimes, a Chap needs to do what a Chap can @HandsomeStan ;)
My shiny new Credit Card is safely put away and I am studiously ignoring it!! :21::21::21::16::16::16:

Sometimes......... Just sometimes, a Chap needs to do what a Chap can @HandsomeStan ;)
My shiny new Credit Card is safely put away and I am studiously ignoring it!! :21::21::21::16::16::16:
No easy task is it. It's been staring me down since it's announcement.
Grrr "and relax, it's just a box for a battery, it's just a box for a battery"

I wish you all the luck in the world bud, I think you might need it ;)

I promise not to post pics of mine when it arrives to tempt you further............................oh actually I will :grin2:

:goodluck:

Damn, black is out of stock already. Only blue still available.

Damn, black is out of stock already. Only blue still available.
Yeah they sold out super fast, but stated on the group there will be more in stock next week along with the Titan colour. That’s a mighty nice blue, really shimmers in the light!

I’m really hoping I catch the postie before work!

Yeah they sold out super fast, but stated on the group there will be more in stock next week along with the Titan colour. That’s a mighty nice blue, really shimmers in the light!

I’m really hoping I catch the postie before work!

Thanks.
Not sure about the blue, would have to see it in the flesh, so to speak

Back
Top Bottom