What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Dani box looks quite nice though although I’m not a fan of their aesthetic.

You see, for me, I like the plain, muted colours and the subtle details. I like the fact it looks minimal. Less for me to break and hopefully, less to go wrong on the inside.

In theory, my love of simplicity should see me using a tube mech.

You see, for me, I like the plain, muted colours and the subtle details. I like the fact it looks minimal. Less for me to break and hopefully, less to go wrong on the inside.

In theory, my love of simplicity should see me using a tube mech.
Trust me, if you can break a Dani box, you have issues :D they take some serious amount of abuse!

When my DNA 60 chip broke down (dead screen), I was so angry..... I decided to not buy another device with a DNA chip on board. I turn my head to dicodes, and buy a dani extreme V 3. Whoooo. This devices are from another planet :). Then I start saving may money to buy a Dani Box too. I have the money in my pocket. Now I will wait for the Dani Box Mini.

Announced on Facebook group, the Titan colour is delayed by a week....but all other colours will be in stock within next 2 days :2thumbsup:

hi, here is a link to the manufacturer, you may have to switch the language in the upper left of the page:

https://www.dicodes-mods.com/dani-box-mini.html

further down on the page there is a link to a manual in english for the Dani Box V2 Dani Box Mini, there is a picture giving a good idea of the width of the mods.

Pricewise fyi the is a german shop selling the Dani Box Mini rebranded (Pipeline) for €229.-, link (german only http://www.pipeline-store.de/akkus/1268-pipeline-pro-eighty.html)

Understand there are new safety features, device able to measure resistance of the battery, measure capacity of the battery, and so on, not really into this, they are too expensive for me, but i buy other stuff in the shop, each time eying the dicodes mods:17:

btw: there is an external charger, but they want another €99.-

writing this fear that it's probably not ok to state prices, caseyes please advise, thanks

edith says: ups sorry REW, just now saw you stated the dicodes site already

Back
Top Bottom