What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

IF Temp Control Vaping is your thing, then Dicodes are THE Industry Standard. If it isn't your thing and you don't require higher wattage, then Dicodes make an absolutely superb, hard wearing and very long lasting addition.

IF Temp Control Vaping is your thing, then Dicodes are THE Industry Standard. If it isn't your thing and you don't require higher wattage, then Dicodes make an absolutely superb, hard wearing and very long lasting addition.

Temp control isn't something that I'm really fussed about. That said, if you're going to buy a MOD with it, why not get the best you can?

As I very rarely vape above 50-55 watts and I do seems to be heading down the single coil route, I'm going to start saving my pennies.

Summed it up perfectly! The 2 year warranty is the icing on the cake :2thumbsup:

My trouble with this Dani mini is my Mrs has just decided she prefers Box mods and stole a Provape Radius from me, when she sees this turn up in the post and finds out they do purple I’m going to be skint :17:

Few more pics I borrowed from the facebook group :)
danimini2.jpg
danimini5.jpg
danimini3.jpg
danimini.jpg
danimini4.jpg

I know it's personal taste but wow, a fool and their money are easily parted.

Haha. Yeah. Far be it from me to judge what people spend their money on. But I thought I had expensive tastes and that’s orders of magnitude more than I would even consider.

Dani box looks quite nice though although I’m not a fan of their aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom