What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Tempted definitely. I have been dreaming about a Dicodes for a while but price wise they are above my limit. @Purplefowler do you take it out the house? I seem to fall back on my cheaper mods because I am afraid to lose or damage the high end ones. No use of saving up for one that stays in a cupboard all the time. Quality does tempt me though
It goes everywhere with me, it’s the only mod I really use. I work out doors so it’s been in the baking sun, rain, snow, you name it! It’s been dropped, used and abused but the build quality is just insanely good. I really don’t think I’d use anything else these days. They make the old provaris look like Chinese crap in comparison, they are that good (and I was a total provari fangirl!)

Dicodes are nice mods, built to last and with a good warranty period. Think of them like a Provari that can withstand a far bit but at the same time they are stuck in their ways and like Provari who sadly are gone, have not really pushed forward.
Would like to see them move forward and offer a device that caters the more power hungry user.
If a dual mod appeared I’ll be in like Flynn.

I am ashamed to say that my Number6 has become my out and about Beater :) It is also in near continuous use anyway wherever I happen to be. Honestly Veerle, you'll never look back I promise. :)
@Purplefowler helped me out by answering thousands of questions and she is without doubt 100% Correct. :worship::worship:

I am ashamed to say that my Number6 has become my out and about Beater :) It is also in near continuous use anyway wherever I happen to be. Honestly Veerle, you'll never look back I promise. :)
@Purplefowler helped me out by answering thousands of questions and she is without doubt 100% Correct. :worship::worship:

New piggy bank is created

Price should be the same as the standard Dani box £205. Day 1 purchase for me, as has been said already Dicodes are superb! Anyone interested there is a quality Dicodes Facebook group you should check out run by Keith, the owner of Creme de Vape.
So far the info released is it will be an 80 watt mod, improved batttery cap (no need for a coin) and the obvious size decrease. My favourite improvement is the top & bottom, I assume buttons too are now brushed stainless steel, no coating at all :2thumbsup:
Colours at launch will be black, Titan grey, blue and purple. You can set up a notification on the CDV site, just select the colour you want.

Here are some pics to drool over
3E7A16FB-A256-4C37-BE51-1B375C23B628.jpeg
E749A641-E724-487C-BB03-161955C1F431.jpeg

B8990853-5B06-435F-9031-ED8A436900B2.jpeg

210CAE6C-BB34-4904-BB03-C3CA37C540C8.jpeg

And for a size comparison to the original Dani box....
7B8D57D3-865D-4992-9963-F60357F68A6D.jpeg

04EBF92F-8D26-4E03-B975-A10DB153256B.jpeg

D619ED70-7384-4E9D-BAD3-EC63589D22FF.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d never even heard of this manufacturer before reading this thread. Now I’m in a bit of a spin. Never set myself a budget but damn, this would surely be close to it if there was one.

Back
Top Bottom