What's new

Del-Sole Sunbox E2 and E7

Carlos

Achiever
Ok this seems to have taken off on one forum and to the older vapers will already know about sqounking from the Reo's (which I had early last year)

De-sole can be found here http://www.del-sole.it/categorie-1562/E7---MODULO.aspx

They are squonking Mods :) or as some say a lazy mans dripper, basically it holds a 10ml bottle in the mod you squeeze and it puts the juice up and excess juice drops back in the bottle from the bottom feeder Atty (will come to those as I go along)

Currently There is the E2 the E2 is a DNA 12 mod small compact and fits well in the hand and pocket and takes a 18500 battery which lasts around 7Hrs depending on your wattage (10 for me on this mod) the price of a E2 is around 189 euros which includes a USB build in but with Alli doors, wooden doors are extra at 39 euros, but there was a deal if you only wanted a choice of wooden doors for 14 euros taking the price to 203 euros. I went with wooden doors only

Next is the E7 is is a DNA30 mod which is the same size as a packet of fags, some may fuck thats big but it fits well in the hand to me, it takes a 18650 battery and lasts around 2 days (using panasonic green batteries at 12.5 watts) Now the Price jumps up Ouch 260 Euros black or silver or extra 49 for wooden doors, again there was a deal on for just wooden doors 285 euros (ye I know saying a deal lol) again I went wooden doors only.

Next coming is the E7 monster, due in a few months this mod is the same as the E7 but will take the 26650 battery

Atty used on a squonker
the cyclone around £45
The MB chalice around 125 Euro (when he does them)
The Graal which is also made by De-sole

I use the chalice and Graal, both of these Atties are damn small and at first take a bit to get used to coiling them, but once mastered awesome vape and flavour, I go with 0.3 kanthal, 8 wraps giving around 1.7 Ohms and a small amount of cotton, the main thing you have to do is make sure you coil direct in front of your air flow.

In all I love these mods, yes not cheap will be everyones first words, but as I always say I threw £250 down the grid every month on fags :rofl:

so if any one is thinking of squonking do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9-IZ1pNk00

Hell that looks more like a mini review than a intro to a mod :grin2:

If you dont want to buy a box mod but have something a similar size and shape to a Provari - or even if you own a provari you could also use the Skynet, You screw your mod into it and the bottle etc are built into the opposite side...

I've got a 3d dripper..does that count as squonking :)

Nah, this is squonking

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26912-1385402793-20.gif

I've got a 3d dripper..does that count as squonking :)

It pretty much is Squonking as the Juice is supplied from beneath the atomiser and any excess is pulled back, but most would say you need a bottle below the atty for real squonking...

Back
Top Bottom