What's new

Definitely not shit but different.

Well, mine arrived today (at last). Built this thing using my standard 40mm 200sf mesh over a 30mm 500 mesh core. The wick is just about to break in. Great flavour and the 3 hole airflow seems to be where it's at with this tank.
20160405_174545-1.jpg

Just a head-up to those finding odd resistance readings: I think it's easy to under-tighten the negative nut. I'm using ni200 and temp control, so resistance accuracy is everything. I found it was jumping all over the place, until I got that negative nut tight.

Well, mine arrived today (at last). Built this thing using my standard 40mm 200sf mesh over a 30mm 500 mesh core. The wick is just about to break in. Great flavour and the 3 hole airflow seems to be where it's at with this tank.View attachment 85379
Just a head-up to those finding odd resistance readings: I think it's easy to under-tighten the negative nut. I'm using ni200 and temp control, so resistance accuracy is everything. I found it was jumping all over the place, until I got that negative nut tight.
Looks great and from my experience gets better with every tank. Glad it arrived safe and sound!

The 2nd one below works for me, adapted from the @dw1986 nextiny build.

View attachment 85163

Use the rolling pin from nextiny, the threaded pole is slightly thicker 1.4 vs 1 which the grip stick pole is, so needs to be rolled on a thicker pole ideally 1.5, the nextiny one worked for me. :p If that makes sense lol
You were bang on with using the nextiny rolling pin by the way!

Thank you. Lucky guess as it was annoying hell out of me. Though cheated and used the thread stick last night. Even easier ;)

Back
Top Bottom