What's new

Definitely not shit but different.

South Coast Vaper

Premium Vendor
So succumbed to an In'Ax MkIII at Vape Jam.

Build was a learning curve but got there in the end. Seems like you loose a wrap-ish on the coil with the screw down nut thing so currently at 0.7 [emoji15]

Crazy sub ohm at a heady 16 watts. Took it up to 20 and not a hint of a dry hit. Flavour bedding in as per normal with a fresh build but not shit.

I know @dw1986 is gonna build his so I await the thought and tips of a pro.

Here it is anyway always loved the look of the In'Ax [emoji173]️

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459717317.870983.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459717334.778019.jpg

The 2nd one below works for me, adapted from the @dw1986 nextiny build.

12923198_502127749989740_7901629344936556069_n.jpg

Use the rolling pin from nextiny, the threaded pole is slightly thicker 1.4 vs 1 which the grip stick pole is, so needs to be rolled on a thicker pole ideally 1.5, the nextiny one worked for me. :p If that makes sense lol

Last edited:
The 2nd one below works for me, adapted from the @dw1969 nextiny build.

View attachment 85163

Use the rolling pin from nextiny, the threaded pole is slightly thicker 1.4 vs 1 which the grip stick pole is, so needs to be rolled on a thicker pole ideally 1.5, the nextiny one worked for me. :p If that makes sense lol

Nice one fella ended up rolling the mesh as per Dans advice on the post but will use the tiny pole in future. Will vape this tank and then work on the Ohm's gonna go 6 wraps of 0.3 next.

Nice one fella ended up rolling the mesh as per Dans advice on the post but will use the tiny pole in future. Will vape this tank and then work on the Ohm's gonna go 6 wraps of 0.3 next.

I found taking the tank off let me get to 4 wraps with ease, coming in at 0.85 and now around the 0.9. Makes coiling 10 times easier :).

Last edited:
Finally managed to sit down with the In'Ax MKIII this morning. Sacked off the original centre post and Grypsticks straight away and stuck the threaded anti spin post in. 20x30 200sf and 10x10 300, 4 wraps of 0.3mm kanthal, 0.95ohm. Loving the most open airflow setting at the moment at 20w but the mesh has a bit of a way to go before its fully bedded in.

Working very well so far on my SX mods and the Paps, seems to hate DNA mods, mesh is still bedding in at the moment but it's getting better and better as the day goes on. Definitely looking forward to sitting down with it this evening!
inax.jpg

Finally managed to sit down with the In'Ax MKIII this morning. Sacked off the original centre post and Grypsticks straight away and stuck the threaded anti spin post in. 20x30 200sf and 10x10 300, 4 wraps of 0.3mm kanthal, 0.95ohm. Loving the most open airflow setting at the moment at 20w but the mesh has a bit of a way to go before its fully bedded in.

Working very well so far on my SX mods and the Paps, seems to hate DNA mods, mesh is still bedding in at the moment but it's getting better and better as the day goes on. Definitely looking forward to sitting down with it this evening!View attachment 85180

Don't say that about DNA mods! :17: I want it for the fluid lol :17::17::17::17::17:

2nd day on the build and it tastes great, really truly impressed and loving the fact it doesn't get as hot as the Nextiny. The airflow is really easy to use, and found theres a hidden option between 3 and 6 which opens 4 lol :p

Don't say that about DNA mods! :17: I want it for the fluid lol :17::17::17::17::17:

2nd day on the build and it tastes great, really truly impressed and loving the fact it doesn't get as hot as the Nextiny. The airflow is really easy to use, and found theres a hidden option between 3 and 6 which opens 4 lol :p

It seems to have a weird issue with resistance on the DNA mods I have tried, on the efusion DNA200 it reads 0.6ohm, on the Jemit X One (DNA40) it reads 0.65ohm. My ohms reader shows 1ohm, my SX Mini and Pylon are showing 0.95-1ohm which is what I would expect. I'll have another tinker later and see if I can see what the issue is, but for now I'm pretty happy using it on my mechs and SX mods :)

Found that hidden option earlier, my favourite has got to be the most wide open setting. Really impressed with the warm flavourful vape so far, and it should only get better as the day goes on

It seems to have a weird issue with resistance on the DNA mods I have tried, on the efusion DNA200 it reads 0.6ohm, on the Jemit X One (DNA40) it reads 0.65ohm. My ohms reader shows 1ohm, my SX Mini and Pylon are showing 0.95-1ohm which is what I would expect. I'll have another tinker later and see if I can see what the issue is, but for now I'm pretty happy using it on my mechs and SX mods :)

Found that hidden option earlier, my favourite has got to be the most wide open setting. Really impressed with the warm flavourful vape so far, and it should only get better as the day goes on

3 is my magic number, suits it perfectly.

And please! tinker around with DNA lol :p

Colissimo have only gone and misplaced my mkIII somewhere in their "plate-forme nord" sorting office. FUCK

Colissimo have only gone and misplaced my mkIII somewhere in their "plate-forme nord" sorting office. FUCK
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Back
Top Bottom