What's new

Darwin Mods Appreciation.............

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
Firstly just want to say thanks to @pfvapes for showing his Darwin Mod on here thus convincing me I needed to have on (my wallet hates you;))

Thought I would start this as I know a few peeps on the forum have these or have at least heard of these great mods, I just have to say the craftsmanship in these is just outstanding
The pics really don't do it justice, chuffed to bits with how it turned out.

If you've got 'em show 'em

darwin 1.JPG darwin 2.JPG darwin 3.JPG darwin 4.JPG darwin 5.JPG darwin 6.JPG

lovely mate, is that the goon? how is it?
Yep, it's a great dripper, haven't had a single issue with it and have only good things to say. If your debating about it, I would highly recommend. Works great with the Evolvr too.

Last edited:
Just checked these out on the Darwin site for the first time and these only cost £90?!? or am i reading it wrong?

Just checked these out on the Darwin site for the first time and these only cost £90?!? or am i reading it wrong?

you only get the body for that, the switches are custom osrix ones which adds more, and mine was a custom wood which was also more

you only get the body for that, the switches are custom osrix ones which adds more, and mine was a custom wood which was also more

Ahhh ok, so another £44 for the switch and top cap, still a lot cheaper then i thought they'd cost, all ways assumed they'd be atleast £250 so never really looked into them. thanks!

Ahhh ok, so another £44 for the switch and top cap, still a lot cheaper then i thought they'd cost, all ways assumed they'd be atleast £250 so never really looked into them. thanks!

Also it has a hybrid top cap at the moment, if you wanting a regular 510 top cap, Eddie recommended the paps top cap so thats another extra,
All very worth it though, top quality

Not an evolvr but a squonk2

It does not leave the house any more, I managed to drop it on its first outing getting out of my motor.

Eddie repaired it and only had it back since last Friday but have not put it down :)
IMG_20160509_190653.jpg

Back
Top Bottom