What's new

Dani Box 21700

I was thinking the mini might be my next mod but I am enjoying the extra battery life of the SL Class, even for MTL.

Been considering Dani Mini for ages, but still not caved in yet. Lots of people on here like it though

After the apocalypse there will be nothing left but cockroaches, Michael fucking Gove and fully working Dicodes mods.

After the apocalypse there will be nothing left but cockroaches, Michael fucking Gove and fully working Dicodes mods.
I'm convinced that's factual. Pretty sure they will be topped with snapdragons or salix's too.
Some of the newer 21700 cells I used to test the armour pro and mirage from the likes of bassen and Samsung will give this some serious life too.
I constantly wrestle with my conscious over the bloody dicodes. Growing up with that 70's council house attitude I could never let a new one leave the house yet it's the perfect go everywhere do anything mod.
I'm waiting for the perfect already scratched and marked one to come up for sale at a reasonable price so I can get one and use it as it deserves to be used.

Mini has a big brother

FB_IMG_1547053183956.jpg

The 21700 Dani is very small I received mine yesterday and it is the smallest 21700 MOD I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom