What's new

Copper or Brass Broadside?

Fat Andy

Postman
Im getting one in the next couple of days, got a clone and love it so Im going to get the authentic, but can anyone that has both tell me if the copper one hits noticably harder than the brass? I like brass, but if I fork out for an authentic I dont want to have any regrets and wish Id gone with the copper3. Thanks in advance!

I have both and I'll be honest I can barely tell the difference. They both hit super hard. Those silver contacts really make a huge difference.

I have the Brass , the Copper and the Black Aluminium versions , can't tell any difference between them tbh.The Brass is my favourite though

I ended up getting the copper one, might end up getting a brass one aswell tbh I love this copper one so much.

IMO, Copper mods look better then brass but it's a but softer material.
So it'd depend on use, if it's gonna be a "for show" kind of item, copper all the way. If it's a "workhorse" then brass.

IMO, Copper mods look better then brass but it's a but softer material.
So it'd depend on use, if it's gonna be a "for show" kind of item, copper all the way. If it's a "workhorse" then brass.
Im a dick, I should of read a few posts up before posting, sorry for the uselessness of that (and this) post

Back
Top Bottom